• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    But wait, there's more, he want to ban handguns too.

For, you know, the law-abiding that is.

And then his party wants to defund the police. Oh, wait, he says that's a GOP lie.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I thought he wants to ban the sale of everything that can fire "multiple rounds. "

Banning the sale is different from banning possession: it would be easier to enact, more likely to survive a court challenge, and would divide the opposition. It would nonetheless be a huge step towards a later ban.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I thought he wants to ban the sale of everything that can fire "multiple rounds. "

Banning the sale is different from banning possession: it would be easier to enact, more likely to survive a court challenge, and would divide the opposition. It would nonetheless be a huge step towards a later ban.

Flintlock pistol dueling it is then

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I will step forward as ask the question; Why is 18% of the population causing 80% of the shooting and crimes. The FBI has the statists that shows what is really going on. Yet, the idiots are calling for defunding Police, other idiots are making the police work unprecedented amounts of overtime. With their departments already dealing with sever staffing shortages. The leadership of our major cities lacks leadership and the balls to do what is needed. NYC is letting felons go by the hundreds, Communistfornia, now has a new law not making it a crime for stealing items under $100.00 it is basically a parking ticket and does not go on your record. DC is now having several shootings every day and yet still blame it on guns. So when you have a auto accident it is the cars fault, when you burn down your house it is the fires fault, when you do something stupid or illegal it is everyone's but your own. Punks, thugs, dirt bags, have become the victims ********! It in not the guns it is the idiots in charge and the idiots using the guns. There is no such thing as GUN violence.

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Everyone can see and ( and I mean everyone even Biden's staunchest supporters) that this guy is in steep cognitive decline (probably Stage 4 Alzheimer). When this guy goes off script nobody (even his handers) know what is going to come out of his mouth. What is clear is that what does come out of this puppet's pie hole are the true sentiments of the Marxists scum that are pulling the strings. You have got to feel sorry for anyone suffering from this disease but that aside Joe Biden has demonstrated he has been a POS his whole life and the leftist (including Jill) are bigger pieces of sh*t for using his vessel to further their agenda.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    *****Yea. I’m not ok with that..

And.....Neither Am I good with any bans, confiscations or
    INFRINGEMENT.

By line
    “By the way I call it "moral obedience" rather than "civil disobedience" because it is God's law". Those who try to promote un-natural laws on us are committing moral disobedience. It is our duty to resist immoral laws and actions.” By Richard Fry.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I will step forward as ask the question; Why is 18% of the population causing 80% of the shooting and crimes. The FBI has the statists that shows what is really going on. Yet, the idiots are calling for defunding Police, other idiots are making the police work unprecedented amounts of overtime. With their departments already dealing with sever staffing shortages. The leadership of our major cities lacks leadership and the balls to do what is needed. NYC is letting felons go by the hundreds, Communistfornia, now has a new law not making it a crime for stealing items under $100.00 it is basically a parking ticket and does not go on your record. DC is now having several shootings every day and yet still blame it on guns. So when you have a auto accident it is the cars fault, when you burn down your house it is the fires fault, when you do something stupid or illegal it is everyone's but your own. Punks, thugs, dirt bags, have become the victims ********! It in not the guns it is the idiots in charge and the idiots using the guns. There is no such thing as GUN violence.

The 18% isn’t the balance of power to the government. Armed law abiding citizens are. It’s a convenient excuse for taking away our rights.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ

The stats show the vast majority of murders occur in a small minority of counties within the US. Rather than focus on the tool...efforts should focus on those areas where criminal run rampant with little fear of apprehension, trial and punishment.

It's not gun violence that's the problem...it's violence that's the real issue but it's far easier to focus blame on an inanimate object rather than making the tough decisions to make the effort to combat the criminal acts involved. I have yet to see a gun in and of itself harm anyone. It has no free will...it takes a human being to make that decision.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/most-murders-occurred-in-5-percent-of-countys-says/

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’ll give them all up if Biden comes and personally takes them. (Unbeknownst to him they are all on the 2nd floor).

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    There's a big difference between Biden running his mouth to suck up to his base, and actually doing what he says he's gonna do.

Hell, a good portion of his base has already gone out and bought guns to protect themselves from the rest of his base; and that part of the base already has guns.

Biden's storm troopers - Antifa and BLM - have already taken matters into their own hands, and are out of his political control. There's no reason to assume they won't act out in the runup to the midterm elections, even if the Dems really don't want or need more violence. After all, they are in charge now, and they know they'll be blamed for the next peaceful riots.

Further, gun ownership on all political sides has increased markedly. The majority now has guns, and they feel they might need them. Announcing that you're going to take them away will not win confidence, or votes, especially when things start to burn again.

Let the senile old pederast run his mouth; he's digging a grave for his party with his tongue.

Never forget: Maryland does not define the US. This state licks the boots of its oppressors.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...

Short answer. The left hates the country and wants to destroy it. They have been at it slowly for 100 years. Now they have kicked it into Warp Speed II.
    And BTW, they are winning big time.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I will step forward as ask the question; Why is 18% of the population causing 80% of the shooting and crimes.

I agree with most of your post.

However, blaming 18% of the population is incorrect. The percentage of actual thugs, gangbangers and streetcorner pharmacists is much much lower as a percentage of the total population.

However, the folks running us into the ground would prefer that you paint entire sections of the population as being the problem. It fosters hatred, which enables the breakdown of society. It's classic divide-and-conquer tactics, as used by totalitarians everywhere.

Don't let them suck you in. Most people, of whatever color/national origin, want what most everybody wants; a nice place to live, food on the table, a good life for themselves, their families and their descendants.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Whoa. 18% of the population are criminals? No way.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969807/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom