• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    New shipment of Staccato guns in stock. We have the Staccato P DPO & C2 DPO (optic ready) guns in the shop.

Staccato P DPO $2399 Order Here
    Staccato C2 DPO $2299 Order Here

Staccato C2 Info:
    Push Standards
    UNPRECEDENTED ACCURACY

With double the capacity of the C, the Staccato C2 has quickly redefined what’s possible with a compact carry gun. From the retired special forces veteran shooting consistent 100-yard shots in sub 4 seconds to the everyday range shooter hitting 25-yard-targets with ease, the C2 provides accuracy never experienced in a compact carry gun. As durable and reliable as the Staccato P, the C2 has become popular among law enforcement. And because it helps you shoot better, it is an excellent choice for both everyday carry and home defense.

Dawson® Precision Fiber Optic
    See clearly with the Staccato C2 built-in fiber optic Dawson Precision Perfect Impact® sight. Built for precision and endurance that will liven up your vision of accuracy.

The Staccato C2 can be optionally fitted for compact and full-size optics. With just the slightest difference, your experience can be dialed up with the utmost precision and accuracy.

TOTAL WEIGHT: 25 OZ

The anodized coating of the alloy frame provides superior protection against wear and corrosion.

The Staccato C2 comes with a 3.9 inch Bull Barrel and our Recoil Master system, resulting in a steady line of sight and optimal accuracy.

Our 2011® G2 grip provides a secure, comfortable hold.
    pix606445425__35784.1627059313.jpg

pix397976149__31594.1627059312.jpg

pix683137802__27917.1627059313.jpg

Staccato P Specs:
    The Staccato P is approved for duty by more than 325 law enforcement agencies and carried by elite units like the Texas Rangers and the US Marshals Special Operations Group, as well as thousands of officers across the country. The Staccato P has never failed a law enforcement department evaluation, including drop, accuracy, reliability, and endurance testing. Civilians serious about protection and defense know that the Staccato P is the option trusted by those who put their lives on the line every day.

The 2011® platform is designed with care, precision-engineered, and handcrafted with you and your experience in mind.

Cleaning is easier than you think. The Dawson Precision® tool-less guide rod will allow you to field strip your Staccato P anywhere, anytime without tools, pins or clips to disassemble.

Our grip’s ergonomics allows for comfortable handling, resulting in a natural presentation of the pistol. Combined with our single-action, straight pull-back trigger you can always stay focused on your target.

Final-1_PDUO_Plate__47383.1614703116.jpg

Final-2_PDUO_Plate__91677.1614703116.jpg

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I have guests for the Labor Day holiday or I might have come over! It is the Carry version that I would be interested in since you already convinced me to buy the full size version! :)

Penn
    The carry version is a good choice.

Have a good holiday weekend

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom