• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Just made my MSI renewal.
    My goal is between now and Jan 1,, Is to sign up 5 friends/neighbors.
    I will walk them through and not leave till they are signed up, even if it means paying the $25

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Thanks for the reminder- mine was due for the reup as well! Worth every penny, they are the ONLY organization actually doing something for the rights of Marylanders.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Thanks for the reminder- mine was due for the reup as well! Worth every penny, they are the ONLY organization actually doing something for the rights of Marylanders.

And! With an MSI range orientation you can obtain an AGC badge.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Or in person at any Gunshow or event for the gun show discount .

You don't have to wait for expiration , you can renew at any time , and your previous date will just get extended 12 months .

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    And! With an MSI range orientation you can obtain an AGC badge.

I’ve had my range badge on that basis for a few years now. And- if you’re thinking about the W&C process they can be very helpful and will provide advisement. They respond to members very quickly.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I will walk them through and not leave till they are signed up, even if it means paying the $25

Good on you. I covered the "gun show special" cost for a young guy at the Howard show who had no cash on him. Done this several times. I see it as a contribution to MSI with the added benefit of getting a young guy invested in the fight. Everyone on this board should be a member.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Or in person at any Gunshow or event for the gun show discount .

You don't have to wait for expiration , you can renew at any time , and your previous date will just get extended 12 months .

This is what I do.
    Plus a $20 donation when they say hello as I walk buy the table at the show.
    $20 donation is also given when they don't say Hello but they usually do. :)

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland

Any type of referral program? I'd like to sign up.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No .

Members do get a credit twords their renewal for volunteering at the Booth for gun show or other event , but nothing specifically for signing or referring .

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    No .

Members do get a credit twords their renewal for volunteering at the Booth for gun show or other event , but nothing specifically for signing or referring .

I was told the Goddess of the Second Ammendment keeps count of every MSI referral and, after ten, places a standard capacity magazine under your pillow. Dang it, not true? :)

Last edited:

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I don't need any referral or credit,,
    What we will all need is EVERY gun owner in MD to be in Annapolis testifying.

They have already crafted legislation to BAN all "Un-serialized Ghost Guns"
    It will be introduced in the judiciary committee next month or so.
    And this is after releasing just about every violent felon back onto the streets.
    They WILL point to these felons they released and are caught with 80% builds, as an reason to ban 80%s

And if you are not into 80% builds, don't think you are safe,, do you think they will all retire and find a new hobby when they succeed in banning 80% builds? Nope, then it will be possession of mags, then Thumbhole stocks, then legal suppressors, then, then, then,

Yes I understand where to sign up. I was asking if OP gets any kind of referral credit.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland

And this is after releasing just about every violent felon back onto the streets.
    They WILL point to these felons they released and are caught with 80% builds, as an reason to ban 80%s

And if you are not into 80% builds, don't think you are safe,, do you think they will all retire and find a new hobby when they succeed in banning 80% builds? Nope, then it will be possession of mags, then Thumbhole stocks, then legal suppressors, then, then, then,

You are preaching to the choir.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

You seem to believe that the MD GA, with its built-in veto-proof supermajority, cares about your testimony.

You also forget that felons on the street are a major source of income for prosecutors, judges and defense attorneys, all of whom are represented in the GA by, yes, lawyers, whose mission it is to support their fellows while crapping legislatively on those of us who have no effective representation in that august body.

Since Baltimore prosecutors have determined that they will not prosecute many crimes, the police will of course not waste their time in arresting those who break these non-laws. Voila! The crime statistics dramatically improve!

Use of your firearms to injure these golden-egg felons is frowned upon by prosecutors, who will gleefully strip you of your rights and your money as they prosecute and punish you severely for interfering with their income stream. It's also a convenient way to demonstrate to others who might seek to defend themselves that they are at greater risk from the thugs in MD's justice system than from the thugs on the street.

By the way, a majority of your fellow citizens are in total agreement with all of the above. That's why these folks are still in office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom