Can't stop thinking about getting a P320 X-5 Legion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpbyhermann

Mar 10, 2009
    Edgewater MD
    I guess I'll have to scratch this itch sooner than later! This and the CZ 75 SP01 Orange are definitely on the to do list. New Year's goals FTW!

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I've got two P320X5Ls, a Legion-style FCU with a TXG grip and full-size threaded upper, and an AXG Scorpion. It's a fantastic platform.

That said, the Shadow 2 OR is also pretty phenomenal. (So is the Beretta 92X Performance Defensive, incidentally.)

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I’ve shot the sig and owned the TSO
    Both are very good. I agree get both.
    I’d still have the TSO but I’m trying to cull the herd. I have other 9s that’d get used first so I let it go. The feel of the Sig is really good but I did like the TSO much more.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I've shot the X5. Very nice. A friend has one. We were at a guys weekend. Another friend ,that's former SF, shot it and bought one a week later.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Get it , it may not be there when you go to get it. Just think someone is probably eyeing it up also. Ya snooze ya lose. They may not make anymore and all opportunities to get one new are lost . My motivation speech .

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    I had one that I used for USPSA for a little while and loved it, but have since sold it to upgrade to a Staccato P DPO. Figured if I had the new one the Sig would hardly get used anymore. However, the Sig was a phenomenal firearm and I would recommend it to anyone in the market.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I had one that I used for USPSA for a little while and loved it, but have since sold it to upgrade to a Staccato P DPO. Figured if I had the new one the Sig would hardly get used anymore. However, the Sig was a phenomenal firearm and I would recommend it to anyone in the market.
    The Staccato is illegal in Carry Optics... not really an apples to apples comparison.

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk

Oct 31, 2021
    Get an X5 you won’t regret it!

Attachments

• 6FE8E89B-25D8-41B7-AAD2-15C82F00D9E4.jpg
      6FE8E89B-25D8-41B7-AAD2-15C82F00D9E4.jpg
      112.5 KB · Views: 228

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I guess I'll have to scratch this itch sooner than later! This and the CZ 75 SP01 Orange are definitely on the to do list. New Year's goals FTW!

Right about 12 months ago I went with the TSO Orange after shooting my neighbors 320 Legion several times the summer of 2020 … it almost doesn’t matter what else a competition hand gun has going for it, it must have a short (the shortest mechanically possible!) reset. Ymmv but, I’ve never looked back….

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    The Sig X-5 legion is a shooter... The two changes I might eventually make are sending it out for a trigger job at the SigArmourer and having the grip module stippled. I sent a 320 X-Carry out and had it stippled and it's simply fantastic.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    The Sig X-5 legion is a shooter...

That's a fact. With less than 100 rounds through it so far I will wait until I get at least a thousand rounds through it and see how I feel about the trigger then. Sig Armorer claims to make the P320 Legion trigger better and from what I have read on the Sig forum he tells no lie.

hpbyhermann

Mar 10, 2009
    Edgewater MD
    Added the P320 Legion on Monday

Added the P320 X-5 Legion on Monday. Now I finally have the Sigs that I wanted. Would like a CZ 75 SP01 Orange or Shadow 2 in the future.

Attachments

• 08A499CC-2C88-40E1-9C1E-D2ADB9A9CB13.jpg
      08A499CC-2C88-40E1-9C1E-D2ADB9A9CB13.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads