• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Froshit wants this. Not surprised. We can't have nice things.

Attachments

• 27710571320723.jpg
      27710571320723.jpg
      106.2 KB · Views: 1,015

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    so, how many crimes were committed with "ghost guns" last year? How many have been confiscated during crime investigation?

BADSHOT

Still Learning
    Dec 27, 2021
    How weird county
    So I wonder if they are classifying non serialized lowers the same as stolen guns with the serial numbers ground off.I’m thinking that is the case.

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    Like all totalitarian governments, they lie their asses off and put it on you to disprove their statements. If you or I lie to the State we go to jail. When they lie to us their are no consequences. Imagine that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so, how many crimes were committed with "ghost guns" last year? How many have been confiscated during crime investigation?

Quite a few. Police raided a place that was making them in Baltimore..Still no reason to make them illegal. Banning them in Maryland just means Homie and his bruhs will have to cross state lines to buy their 80%s...

OR start burglarizing more homes..

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    "Love" the press release language.

Dear MGA,

Nothing put forward toward eliminating the threat posed by street thugs? Strengthing the state's ability to enforce criminal laws? Protecting citizens from serial offenders?

Shocked I say....

DavidA

The Master of Disaster
    Dec 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    "Love" the press release language.

Dear MGA,

Nothing put forward toward eliminating the threat posed by street thugs? Strengthing the state's ability to enforce criminal laws? Protecting citizens from serial offenders?

Shocked I say....

They never have done this before. Why change now. Honestly the only people who are the targets are you and me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    92.5% of what, anyway?
    Tenants getting evicted?

All tenants will see these charges added to their rent, rather than evicted tenants charged their fees individually.

Sooooo..... The only reason to increase is because other states are higher?! This is how we know Frosh is a piece of sh**. Keep it low to help the landlords when they have trash living in their propoerties. The justification on all of the MGA's bs is absurd.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I know it is not zero. We have all seen the pics in "confiscated gun" thread.
    In my opinion, there's a lot of denial around here about the increasing popularity that these have with criminals. It's a heck of a lot safer to order a P80 kit and some parts than actually steal a gun or buy a stolen gun, and moreso, it's far easier to do on an industrial scale. If you want to equip yourself and the boys with some firepower off the radar, just ordering some 80% kits and some tools from Harbor Freight basically sets you up indefinitely.

All of this is to say, pretending like the results of a FOIA on the topic are going to be our friend is a mistake in my opinion. Giving us those numbers means the government has those numbers, too.

The last few times they tried banning 80%s it failed because they either didn't understand federal gun law or they accidentally (?) made it an illegal taking. Eventually, they are going to figure out what works and pass something, IMHO. As others have pointed out, state level legislation is dumb and won't stop gangs, but that's never stopped the MGA before.

The landlord thing was just bizarre. "We have a housing crisis, let's make it less appealing to providing rental housing vs just AirBNBs" is some classic MD politician thinking.

In my opinion, there's a lot of denial around here about the increasing popularity that these have with criminals. It's a heck of a lot safer to order a P80 kit and some parts than actually steal a gun or buy a stolen gun, and moreso, it's far easier to do on an industrial scale. If you want to equip yourself and the boys with some firepower off the radar, just ordering some 80% kits and some tools from Harbor Freight basically sets you up indefinitely.

All of this is to say, pretending like the results of a FOIA on the topic are going to be our friend is a mistake in my opinion. Giving us those numbers means the government has those numbers, too.

The last few times they tried banning 80%s it failed because they either didn't understand federal gun law or they accidentally (?) made it an illegal taking. Eventually, they are going to figure out what works and pass something, IMHO. As others have pointed out, state level legislation is dumb and won't stop gangs, but that's never stopped the MGA before.

The landlord thing was just bizarre. "We have a housing crisis, let's make it less appealing to providing rental housing vs just AirBNBs" is some classic MD politician thinking.

They aren't trying to take them away from gangs. Every gun control law passed in the name of "public safety" is just another back door way of taking away the guns from law abiding citizens so they can control the population. There is no way anyone with a little intelligence can see it. The left knows their gun control laws aren't making anyone safer from crime, yet they continue to pass these laws...for one reason...to separate you from your rights and making you easier to control

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I think you are wrong on this. There is no delusion that the P80 kits are not a favorite of felons,,,

Point is, how is a repeat violent felon going to order, receive, build, and use these "ghost guns" while sitting in jail for 20-30 years ??

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    If the state will outlaw and confiscate a legally obtained home built handgun, it will next outlaw and confiscate legally obtained factory built handguns. There is no difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom