• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maximumquake

Jan 13, 2022
    I have been looking for a .22tcm for awhile and I finally one used at a local shop. After doing more research on them, I have found alot of people having reliability issues with them having ftf and fte. Does anybody have any personal experience with this gun?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I have been looking for a .22tcm for awhile and I finally one used at a local shop. After doing more research on them, I have found alot of people having reliability issues with them having ftf and fte. Does anybody have any personal experience with this gun?

I had one not long after they came out, as far as I can remember I never had any issues with it at all. The only reason I sold it was they hadn’t made die’s for it to reload. I probably should have kept it. Still have the brass under my reloading bench somewhere.

Maximumquake

Jan 13, 2022
    Okay that didn't take much convincing. I am going to buy it. It's 575 and definitely it's been shot alot. But from what I seen, that seems to be worth it.

Muggs

Nov 21, 2010
    Cumberland
    I've had one for 8 years and haven't had any issues either. It would be nice to see other brands chambered in that.

M6HTZ

Nov 1, 2008
    Signal Mountain, TN
    I purchased one about 5 years ago and have been very happy with accuracy and reliability. The 22tcm is a fun cartridge. I like shooting 9mm as well. Thankfully mine has been very reliable.

I love the gun, but I use it as a range toy mainly. The 1911 platform is more of a commitment to carry for me. I generally carry a g26.

I’m interested in picking up a RIA mapp to carry. I’d like to handle one first before I purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom