• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redd Byrd

Oct 2, 2007
    I'll be there with What's Her Name on Saturday :D

All kidding aside, wish to HELL I'd found this girl years a go! As an example, she asked me a couple weeks ago why I hadn't gotten a gun recently :party29:

Hope there is something worth bringing home!

She doesn't have any idea what she is looking at but enjoys the experience.

No she does not have a sister ;)

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

All kidding aside, wish to HELL I'd found this girl years a go! As an example, she asked me a couple weeks ago why I hadn't gotten a gun recently :party29:

Is her mother divorced, or a widow?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

:needpics:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association will be there. We will still be selling raffle tickets for the M1 Carbine. Tickets limited to 500 total, each ticket is $10.00. The drawing will be held right after the last ticket is sold. We have sold about half.

It would be great to sell out at this event and have Dave (or his designee) draw the winning ticket on Sunday afternoon!

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Just to keep everyone informed..
    Tables are just about SOLD OUT. If you want any table space, NOW would be a good time to let us know.
    I'm ordering tables very soon to be delivered.

Remember:
    • The show is AUGUST 27-28.
    • Entrance fee $6.00 per person to get in. There is a coupon you can print out to save a buck. You can get the coupon at www.bluefinsgroup.com on the gun show link.
    • Follow the pink Flamingos
    • The secret MDS password will be forthcoming very shortly. Keep checking back
    • The HQL class and fingerprinting will be available at the show on SATURDAY. The price paid for the HQL class will also get you into the show.
    Attached is a flyer. Feel free to print out and hang it in your favorite places.

Attachments

• gunshowflyer.jpg
      gunshowflyer.jpg
      96.6 KB · Views: 712

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Can I pay for a table as a tribute for Lou? I would have to make sure it's okay with his family. We could all write a short story about Lou and leave it on the table. People could bring pictures from their collection and we could print out the pictures that on this forum. I would hope that the family would love to receive the letters about Lou.

Once I get your okay, I'll cross post this in other parts of the forum and talk to his close friends to see if the family would be okay with this.

Thank you!

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Can I pay for a table as a tribute for Lou? I would have to make sure it's okay with his family. We could all write a short story about Lou and leave it on the table. People could bring pictures from their collection and we could print out the pictures that on this forum. I would hope that the family would love to receive the letters about Lou.

Once I get your okay, I'll cross post this in other parts of the forum and talk to his close friends to see if the family would be okay with this.

Thank you!

Ask his family , get the approval, let me know and I'll donate the table at no charge. If you want to call me at the shop, I can be reached at 410.477.9244.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Starting August 21st I have radio spots on 100.7 for the whole week advertising the Dundalk gun show which will be on August 27-28. :party29:

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I've have a few people ask us about the gun show... YES, IT IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN.
    Just because we got robbed at gunpoint and most of our inventory stolen,as well as tied up, locked in a safe and guns put up against our heads and they told us they were going to kill us, ISN'T... REPEAT... IS NOT going to deter us from holding our show.
    No P.O.S. LOWLIFE MOTHER****** WILL EVER DETERMINE how or what I do.
    ALSO...
    If there are any law enforcement officers that would like to help at the show, please let us know. Bring your car too.
    P.S. We are OK. A little bruised, a lot shaken but this will pass.
    Let's all have a great time at the show. We hope to see you there.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've have a few people ask us about the gun show... YES, IT IS STILL GOING TO HAPPEN.
    Just because we got robbed at gunpoint and most of our inventory stolen,as well as tied up, locked in a safe and guns put up against our heads and they told us they were going to kill us, ISN'T... REPEAT... IS NOT going to deter us from holding our show.
    ALSO...
    If there are any law enforcement officers that would like to help at the show, please let us know. Bring your car too.

My attendance is now guaranteed. Don't let the SOBs that screwed you guys over wreck everything for you.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I wonder if you can make all attendees employees for the day, so that we can all carry while at the show. Could you imagine a perp trying something then? j/k

brian0128

Nov 30, 2010
    Glen Burnie, MD
    ALSO...

I missed this in the news. I'll be there to show support for a local gun show.

FMD

ALSO...

Rearranged my schedule for Saturday so I can make it. Not really in the market for anything at the moment, but want to show support, especially after the unfortunate incident you experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom