• ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    https://grayguns.com/product/hk-usp-hk45-short-reset-system/

I installed one of these in my USP 9mm. Aside from not having any instructions and trying to figure out what the parts actually were for, it was pretty easy to install.

The pre-travel was reduced by about 1/4 - 1/3. Reset is very short. Overall, pretty happy with the results. The Trigger pull feels about the same, but I already had a match trigger installed. I'm going to put one in my USP in .45.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Well I guess I need to buy this now. It can't be any harder than the LEM conversion I installed in my USP45. At least this time I'm not likely to take the entire frame apart before realizing I've gone way too far.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Well I guess I need to buy this now. It can't be any harder than the LEM conversion I installed in my USP45. At least this time I'm not likely to take the entire frame apart before realizing I've gone way too far.

I had the match-LEM hybrid and went full match when I installed the short reset. You don’t have to take apart the whole frame this time. Sorry to spend your money.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I had the match-LEM hybrid and went full match when I installed the short reset. You don’t have to take apart the whole frame this time. Sorry to spend your money.

I didn't need to take the whole frame apart the last time I just didn't realize I was where I needed to be for the LEM conversion and kept going. I didn't know I was past where I needed to be until there was nothing left to remove from the frame. :lol2:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    https://grayguns.com/product/hk-usp-hk45-short-reset-system/

I installed one of these in my USP 9mm. Aside from not having any instructions and trying to figure out what the parts actually were for, it was pretty easy to install.

The pre-travel was reduced by about 1/4 - 1/3. Reset is very short. Overall, pretty happy with the results. The Trigger pull feels about the same, but I already had a match trigger installed. I'm going to put one in my USP in .45.

So cool. Going to get one too.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So cool. Going to get one too.

PM if you have questions. The roll pin goes in the sear. It’s a little longer than the stock roll pin. The spring is a light firing pin spring. I did NOT replace it. I saw no need.

Hoons

May 15, 2019
    I installed the flat trigger into my LEO TradeIn 226 and 229 - love them!!

Does it reduce pull length with the first DA pull? I like my 226 but that first DA shot is little difficult for my short fat fingers

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Does it reduce pull length with the first DA pull? I like my 226 but that first DA shot is little difficult for my short fat fingers

Hmmm..

I honestly don’t recall, the straight trigger feels easier to pull , in part because of the geometry and in part due to the trigger job performed.

I live in Frederick and would happily meet you at the machine gun nest or Monocacy pistol club so you could try...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom