• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdbassplayer

Feb 1, 2017
    Sadly no MG's but the ATF fairy did drop 3 Form 4's off for me that took under 3 months for two of them somehow! I have my full capacity of SilencerCo and now adding some other brands as I move forward...

Dedicated 4.5" .22 SBR with a SiCo Switchback
    SiCo Osprey 45 on my FNX
    Rugged Obsidian 9 on my Scorpion
    SiCo Omega on my .300BLK SBR

ceehiOj.jpg

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    :party29: Beautiful collection.

Thanks. All except one were in before the SBR OAL decree, and all are clones except the A3. Transferrable multicaliber sear from Qualified.

G3K - clone based on a PTR receiver
    33K - clone build by IGF back in the day
    SD - Dakota Tactical
    KN - Dakota Tactical
    A3 - Factory HK

All of hosts run flawlessly in FA, but I wanted to be able still use them when the sear wasn't installed so all but the A3 are also stamped SBRs. The SD has two stamps. The G3K is a bruiser in FA and I try to warn anyone in the lane next to me that I'm about to uncork the demon whenever I take it out. I never want new shooters to be traumatized.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks. All except one were in before the SBR OAL decree, and all are clones except the A3. Transferrable multicaliber sear from Qualified.

G3K - clone based on a PTR receiver
    33K - clone build by IGF back in the day
    SD - Dakota Tactical
    KN - Dakota Tactical
    A3 - Factory HK

All of hosts run flawlessly in FA, but I wanted to be able still use them when the sear wasn't installed so all but the A3 are also stamped SBRs. The SD has two stamps. The G3K is a bruiser in FA and I try to warn anyone in the lane next to me that I'm about to uncork the demon whenever I take it out. I never want new shooters to be traumatized.

I would love to have a sear for mine. Sadly the closest thing I have in it is a binary trigger.

Attachments

• D410E8B7-95AB-4C18-8EE8-41866F7B3A83.jpg
      D410E8B7-95AB-4C18-8EE8-41866F7B3A83.jpg
      59.6 KB · Views: 446

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Doing some rearranging and the roller family needed a little fresh air. :)
    [/IMG]

Nice collection! So which one comes out to the range the most, and which is your favorite?

I've got essentially the same collection, less the regular MP5. The MP5K comes out the most, followed by the SD. Those are my favorites. Last on the list is the G3.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    Nice collection! So which one comes out to the range the most, and which is your favorite?

I've got essentially the same collection, less the regular MP5. The MP5K comes out the most, followed by the SD. Those are my favorites. Last on the list is the G3.

I'd probably say the K and the 33 come out the most. The SD is up there too since it's the quietest thing I own. Full power 124gr in any flavor including +P JHPs is its food of choice, but cleaning isn't as easy as the K. The 33 just leaves a huge grin from how smooth it is during long bursts or full mag dump and can easily stay on target.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Any SP5K / SP5 registered AOW’s/SBR’s yet?

Especially curious to know if anyone has submitted an SP5K as an AOW to utilize the foregrip.

TIA

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    My favorite thread. Yet to pull the trigger but after I sell a few things I think Its time to get my NFA cherry popped. This pistol thing just isn't my thing. Why does everything I like have to be so damn expensive? Champagne taste with a beer pocket book as my best friend would say. The only question is whether to start a build from the ground up or modify a complete?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom