• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Are they any different than a regular ak front sight post? It looks like whoever had this pap before me use the front sight post as a hammer at some point. It's mushroomed out to one side and i feel like I won't be able to achieve anywhere near a proper zero with it in this state. I've already tried a kns front sight post for ak47/74 and there's not enough material there and I'm not confident enough in my mechanical ability to try to modify one to work. Problem is, I can't find pap front sight posts anywhere and I'd like to not have to purchase the whole front sight block just to get the post. :banghead:

Without cutting the post itself shorter rather than the stem this is a wash. I don't want to do that because the ball type post gives my shitty eyes something better to focus on. Kns on the left, m92 fsp on the right.

Attachments

• 15999547201732033680895.jpg
      15999547201732033680895.jpg
      35.7 KB · Views: 289
    Ok, if anyone has length of a draco/m92/m85 fsp that's unmolested (as mine is), that would be awesome, then I could get as close as possible and hope for the best with what I have to work with. I've also emailed kns to see what they can do (if anything) as far as a customized fsp for me, doubt it though. Also emailed zastava on possible kept stock fsp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom