• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    Yeah, makes me think about selling some, ha

:D Two years ago, a friend got a chance to buy 240, 50rd boxes of Herters Select brass cased 9MM for $6.40 a box, hoping he can flip it for at least $9/box. Nobody will even pay $8/box for the ammo, soooooo,,,it sat there until my friend noticed the prices. I told him do not sell the ammo, you do not need the money and you will not get rich , and you will be needing them soon.

Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Last time I saw prices like that was the gun show in Annapolis at the armory. Plastic baggie of mixed 9mm fmj. 50 rnds 50$.
    Lesson learned.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I would love too. The wife is scared that I will burn down her house.

Store it in an outbuilding if you need to. Or get or build a nice thick wood box to store it in.

How much cooking oil you got in your pantry? Because there is roughly the same amount of energy in a pound of smokeless powder as a pint of cooking oil. So long as you don't store it in a strong sealed container, it won't blow up. Just burn rapidly. And a nice thick wood box will keep it insulated from even a really hot fire for awhile.

Don't F-ing smoke in your gun room and you are good. I worry about it a little bit, but I don't lose sleep over it. Hell, my lazy butt still hasn't gotten the two 30# propane bottles out of my garage and in to my shed. Those are probably a much bigger risk than my reloading powder.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    Wow,,,this is a record for me. 100RD Winchester white box 9MM 115 grn range ammo. People are really buying this?

https://alamoammo.com/pistol-ammo/9...l&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=export_feed#xml

Thats a little bit of a stretch but theres a fool born every minute, actually nowadays several a minute. When I was at the Gettysburg show, everyone was selling 9mm fmj for $25/box. Watched a bunch of people line up for it like it was a deal. "give me 4 boxes" "ill take a case" "give me 8 boxes". It was flying out of there. Wish I brought a bunch from home. I could of popped trunk in the parking lot and made a fortune selling it for $20/box.

Tacswa3

Oct 7, 2013
    Lucky Gunner has 115grain 9mm in stock for $28/box (50 rounds)

Current stock is 508 last time I saw. It’s the first time I’ve seen it available in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw Lucky gunner. They want ID for proof of age for ammo purchase. Have no idea how they roll with protecting your privacy so they ain't getting a copy of my info.

duckduckgoose

Sep 7, 2016
    Annapolis, MD
    Screw Lucky gunner. They want ID for proof of age for ammo purchase. Have no idea how they roll with protecting your privacy so they ain't getting a copy of my info.

just cover your driver's license number. only other info on there is what you already enter for shipping address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom