• SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Just what it says on the tin...

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    A) it is PSA we are talking about
    B) Rob Ski has one he is testing on youtube.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Are these good to go/ready to launch? Or should we expect teething problems?

Anything psa puts out has teething issues because the don’t appear to have a quality control or a r&d department.

They use their customer base to find out what issues their firearms have then pretend like they don’t exist.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I am a PSA AR owner and mine run fine...probably wouldn't spec up but they go bang every time and hit what I point them at. Im not up on PSA's other than AR rifles.

If they run I'm in but ammo isn't cheap anymore with no more imports of Russian surplus spam cans. Now if they 5.56mm one all the better. Don't want any more calibers to buy.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    Are these good to go in MD? Another shop told me they are banned because of the AK in the name. But this thread here has me slightly hopeful. Are you going to carry them whenever they are back?

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Are these good to go in MD? Another shop told me they are banned because of the AK in the name. But this thread here has me slightly hopeful. Are you going to carry them whenever they are back?

Any AK pattern action in 7.62x39 is banned for rifles.

5.45 and 5.56 AKs are GTG since their parts don't interchange with 7.62x39 AKs.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    A few early buyers of the rifle are having problems with theirs.

Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020

Some FFL's will deny all AK's because they don't care enough to understand the laws. Some will only allow AK's that are on the MSP list as "not banned." Some will let almost all of them through. I don't blame the second bunch, but the first are just plain annoying. :sad20:

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016

This is what I thought but I trust the FFL I called. I will have to check in with United at some point when these are more readily available.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

If you really want an AK-47, buy a pistol, and make an SBR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom