Seattle Cop Facing Termination for Posting Video in Support of Constitutional Rights

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    ‘We don’t get to violate people’s constitutional rights because somebody in our chain of command tells us otherwise. It’s not now this country works.’

Officer Anderson’s video has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and drew the attention of his commanders in the police force. They asked him — then ordered him — to take the video down. He refused and has been placed on administrative leave.

Link to Story

Link to video

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I know it won't happen, but it would be so awesome if he ran for office and ended up in a position where he could fire his bosses.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I applaud him , he is what LE should be about . The following order officers are a dime a dozen (no pun intended) Seems now more then ever we all are at a crossroads on the responsibility we have and the oaths police take , if they truly believed in the oath to uphold they would not do the things they do to break them .

This guy is the real deal IMHO

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    There isn't much in the story. I think its crazy that his union is throwing him under the bus. There is a lot more info that is needed to understand why he is in the process of being terminated.

Steel Hunter

Nov 10, 2019
    I hope all those involved in the attempting firing of this guy are removed from their positions and barred from all government jobs.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Not going to argue what he said but you don’t have freedom of speech without consequence when you are in your employers car and wearing your employers uniform, probably on your employers dime.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I know it won't happen, but it would be so awesome if he ran for office and ended up in a position where he could fire his bosses.

That would be SWEET karma. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope all those involved in the attempting firing of this guy are removed from their positions and barred from all government jobs.

Smells like Wrongful Termination to me.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Running for office would be a much better idea than what he did, at least the how he did it part.

I think the way he did it is what gives him credibility. How many have said they are going to change things when they get into office but then you see the same old same old. At least you know he is serious and not just all talk.

Not to mention that he set an example to others. If he just quit in silence and ran for office you and I would not be talking about it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom