• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodba

Mar 13, 2018
    It can be done... call the selling dealer and ask them if they accept returns, and if so, what are the fees. Many do not accept returns. If they will take it back you have to look at the numbers. Any fees you pay is killing your savings on the next one. There are a BILLION online gun stores today, an hour checking prices just may save you 150.00 NEXT TIME.... also, set up log ins with the online stores and join their newsletters. You will start seeing daily deals in your inbox, and be like me.... OUT OF ROOM!!

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    A while back I realized the gun itself was the least expensive part of the purchase. The ammo and upgrades keep emptying my pockets. We all like getting a deal, but in the grand scheme of things a $100 really won't matter.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Live and learn. Next time buy a frame and end up dropping like $200 more than a used one would have been getting the rest of the parts and getting it up and running.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    ...So whats the chances of me selling back to a gunshop for what I got it for?

At the place where I work, precisely zero. It's like this, (and no, YOU are not the one exception) once a new gun is sold at retail, it's no longer a "new" gun" and cannot be sold as such. It's now a "used" gun, and we will not pay more for a used gun then we can buy a new one for from our distributors, so we will offer you the price we would pay for a used gun.

And no, this is not a "mean old gun store owner being mean", you want to see "mean"? It's "mean" to deceive a customer into thinking he's buying a "new" gun, when in reality, you are selling him a "used" gun. THAT'S mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom