• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    :party29::bannana: I like how that they start off my acknowledging the Kolbe decision and state they seek to overrule it. I know its not likely but hopefully that streamlines the process to the USSC.

357Max

Feb 28, 2019
    Crownsville
    It would make a strong case if you could get LWRC involved. Their 6.8 SPC is one of their best selling rifles for hunting (doubt it'e ever been used in a crime) & it can't be sold in their home state. Magpul doesn't make a 10 round 6.8 mag and the gun only accepts proprietary 20 & 30 round 6.8 p mags.

Of course there are workarounds & those aren't by accident or oversight. The workarounds strategically placed to make it extremely difficult to get a MD suite to the SC. My 2 cents anyway.

Likewise - One of the best AR 10 competition magazines is the Larue & it's only available in 20 round versions.

Mason Dixon PRS matches some of which are held in MD, but MD residents can't buy 12 round mags for competition bolt guns. It's ludicrous!

Good on them for trying & probably the best defense really is a good offense in this state. That said, I doubt the suite linked will get any traction in this corrupt leftist petri dish of a state. In reality what appears to be a good offense just put's more caviar on the table for the damn anti lawyers. Like trying to kill the blob.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Would similar case be better made by someone moving into md with a post ‘13 rifle?

A legal individual with legally acquired firearm for moving to md?

Just curious

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I was actually up at FIELD TRADERS LLC, tonight and the owner showed me this info, They are a good bunch of guys dedicated to fight for your rights. Also just so you guys know he is well stocked with AR's, components and tactical shotguns right now . Tell him Dave from Milsurp Nation sent ya in .
    FIELD TRADERS LLC
    Arundel County,
    2400 Mountain Road,
    Pasadena, MD 21122;

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    It would make a strong case if you could get LWRC involved. Their 6.8 SPC is one of their best selling rifles for hunting (doubt it'e ever been used in a crime) & it can't be sold in their home state. Magpul doesn't make a 10 round 6.8 mag and the gun only accepts proprietary 20 & 30 round 6.8 p mags.

Of course there are workarounds & those aren't by accident or oversight. The workarounds strategically placed to make it extremely difficult to get a MD suite to the SC. My 2 cents anyway.

Likewise - One of the best AR 10 competition magazines is the Larue & it's only available in 20 round versions.

Mason Dixon PRS matches some of which are held in MD, but MD residents can't buy 12 round mags for competition bolt guns. It's ludicrous!

Good on them for trying & probably the best defense really is a good offense in this state. That said, I doubt the suite linked will get any traction in this corrupt leftist petri dish of a state. In reality what appears to be a good offense just put's more caviar on the table for the damn anti lawyers. Like trying to kill the blob.

Based on the complaint, they are not including magazines. They are only addressing semiauto "assault weapons".

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    A local shop in Pasadena is part of this. Field Traders LLC. Sticking it to Frosh!
    Also known as AKCollectors.com
    Veteran owned business and the owners are solid.
    Can't ever figure out why nobody talks about them on here.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    A local shop in Pasadena is part of this. Field Traders LLC. Sticking it to Frosh!
    That's because no one has ever heard of them probably? I thought I knew every inch of Pasadena, where are they? Is there a store front?
    Is it that place right at Catherine avenue behind the Exxon that always looks closed?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

They are paying to be Industry Partners, so perhaps they could leverage that ability to increase their presence here?

I'm desperate to find a local shop in AACO that knows how to actually care for their customers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.52.06 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.52.06 AM.png
      9.6 KB · Views: 506

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    I was actually up at FIELD TRADERS LLC, tonight and the owner showed me this info, They are a good bunch of guys dedicated to fight for your rights. Also just so you guys know he is well stocked with AR's, components and tactical shotguns right now . Tell him Dave from Milsurp Nation sent ya in .
    FIELD TRADERS LLC
    Arundel County,
    2400 Mountain Road,
    Pasadena, MD 21122;

Umm, you can still buy a AR in this state???

Is there any way to join his case? LIKE GO CLASS ACTION?

BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    That's because no one has ever heard of them probably? I thought I knew every inch of Pasadena, where are they? Is there a store front?
    Is it that place right at Catherine avenue behind the Exxon that always looks closed?

This. Lived here in AA Co. all my life, bought/sold/traded many a firearm, never heard of them before this thread, but I’m looking forward to visiting! And bringing friends!

-Rob

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Right behind the tire shop. White building says GUNS . They have weird hours right now as they have other jobs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-074812_Maps.jpg
      Screenshot_20201203-074812_Maps.jpg
      49.4 KB · Views: 473

Robertjeter

May 11, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD

Did a transfer there a few weeks ago. Small spot, but owners are definitely solid. Appreciated the “buy a gun, piss off a liberal” shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaeLess

Nov 20, 2020
    I went by there a few weeks ago. Had a few questions about some things (looking for an opinion) and got the standard response “ask the State Police” which is understandable, I guess. Didn’t have a lot of stuff, but inventory is low everywhere. I think the FFL transfer fee was 40 bucks. Seemed like an average gun shop. As a relatively small shop, probably should diversify (as much as possible) what they sell and consign guns for people (which they may do). Not a bad place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom