• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    There are still billable hours to be generated out of this thing.

There are still gratuitously huge levels of corruption and fraud to be exposed about "this thing."

Powell and another submitted a request for a an emergency write to allow the filing of more recently developed evidence - stuff that lower courts and various officials were preventing access to as late as just yesterday - to be brought in and tied to multiple matters already before the court. This includes Antirim County evidence only allowed out THIS MORNING by a Michigan judge, and forensic data showing live overseas internet connections to Dominion voting systems during the election and counting processes. Also, more expert witness analysis of mountains of more data than was usefully available even a week ago.

I know "this thing" annoys you to no end, but it's actually kind of important.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It looks like the SCOTUS may have ignored their own precedent.
    No, they didn't. MA sued the federal government. That is a lot different than one state suing another one over what happened inside a state. The decision about choosing electors is a state issue. The Constitution is pretty friggin' clear about that. Since Texas is by definition not inside of another state, they cannot have standing to sue over the internal matters of that state, much like I, as a citizen of MD, could not sue CA etc. over how they vote there.

SCOTUS made exactly the right ruling here. Otherwise you'd have the big blue states suing the shit out of red states over every little thing they didn't like, because they had some sort of "interest" in it.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    There are still gratuitously huge levels of corruption and fraud to be exposed about "this thing."

Powell and another submitted a request for a an emergency write to allow the filing of more recently developed evidence - stuff that lower courts and various officials were preventing access to as late as just yesterday - to be brought in and tied to multiple matters already before the court. This includes Antirim County evidence only allowed out THIS MORNING by a Michigan judge, and forensic data showing live overseas internet connections to Dominion voting systems during the election and counting processes. Also, more expert witness analysis of mountains of more data than was usefully available even a week ago.

I know "this thing" annoys you to no end, but it's actually kind of important.

Ooh, more Kraken. How exciting, she has found the proof and the supreme court will jump right on it.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Here's the forensics report from Antirim County. Short version: the forensics team finds that the system is deliberately designed to throw high numbers of ballots into error modes that cause them to be dumped into the adjudication queue, where the votes can then be nudged - without any sort of audit trail or logging - into being votes for whoever anyone with access to the system wants them to be votes for. The analysis concludes that the resulting vote count can't be taken seriously, let alone certified as being representative of the county's voters' actual intentions. And of course the key conclusion here is that these deliberate, baked-in vulnerabilities and the audit-free ability to use a moment of screen time to dump thousands of votes into whichever column an admin-capable user wants them to be in ... is a feature of the system used throughout the entire state, and indeed in many states. The county in question - the only one so far where this sort of analysis has been allowed - produced a vote that cannot in any way be trusted.

https://www.scribd.com/document/488...cret_password=6tgofj7cUYx1kQwElves#from_embed

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    I suppose all the legal beagle parameters on these various cases have been discussed to death or at least it seems so. I dipped into the bowl of history to recall some of the Bush v. Gore legalities from 2000 and one thing I noticed: both Bush and Gore had absolutely first-class legal representation and lawyers, and each team was headed by one of the best lawyers in the country at the time. Rudy Guiliani isn't in that league now and as a top-drawer lawyer, I doubt he ever was. Why Trump, with all his money, didn't hire the best lawyers in the country to fight for him I don't know. :(

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Rudy Guiliani isn't in that league now

Most of this is about investigatory skills, since digging out evidence of what happened and getting (as they have) huge numbers of witnesses to say what happened is vital. Most of the legal wrangling has been about getting an audience in the court, not about being persuasive with the evidence (yet).

Remember that Bush v Gore was essentially an Equal Protection case, and SCOTUS ruled that Gore's attempt to cherry pick his recount turf violated that principle. Very different than attempting in civil proceedings to uncover crimes that it would take normal federal criminal investigations sometimes YEARS to bring to a grand jury, let alone a judge. It's tempting to look for a parallel there, but it's such a different situation. Mind you, there is an element of equal protection violation in how, for example, Pennsylvania did things. But that's almost a side show compared to the much bigger issues.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I suppose all the legal beagle parameters on these various cases have been discussed to death or at least it seems so. I dipped into the bowl of history to recall some of the Bush v. Gore legalities from 2000 and one thing I noticed: both Bush and Gore had absolutely first-class legal representation and lawyers, and each team was headed by one of the best lawyers in the country at the time. Rudy Guiliani isn't in that league now and as a top-drawer lawyer, I doubt he ever was. Why Trump, with all his money, didn't hire the best lawyers in the country to fight for him I don't know. :(

He did have those high-end election lawyers on his team. After the election was over, they looked at what they could work with to sustain challenges and decided that there was simply nothing there. One by one, the lawyers who know how this election law stuff works withdrew their entries.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    He did have those high-end election lawyers on his team. After the election was over, they looked at what they could work with to sustain challenges and decided that there was simply nothing there. One by one, the lawyers who know how this election law stuff works withdrew their entries.

No, they left because their other long-term clients were getting everything from annoying emails to death threats saying that if they didn't drop the work, there would be dire consequences.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Why the Antirim data matters: The FEC considers an allowable ballot error rate (the sort of thing that would cause a vote to put into adjudication) to be 1 in 250,000. In the Dominion system studied, votes were showing error rates of OVER 65%, all of which then went through unsupervised, unobserved, no-log-trail batch adjudication. Nothing to see here, move along.

Edit: of note, previous years DO show logging of adjudication. The Dominion system used in 2020 did not create any logs.

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    Speaking of adjudication, Attorney General Bill Barr was either fired or resigned today. Doesn't seem to be a place here to mention that, but it is national news.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Speaking of adjudication, Attorney General Bill Barr was either fired or resigned today. Doesn't seem to be a place here to mention that, but it is national news.

Mentioned elsewhere, in a place far far away. If you stick around long enough you will be enlightened.

King2fish

Oct 18, 2020
    Towson, Maryland
    I agree. Texas has no standing. This was no more than a stunt. I also agree wholeheartedly, that the seditious congressmen who signed on to this abhorrent lawsuit, should not be seated.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I agree. Texas has no standing. This was no more than a stunt. I also agree wholeheartedly, that the seditious congressmen who signed on to this abhorrent lawsuit, should not be seated.

Harrumph harrumph. Go away act blue/brady troll/whatever fake name you commies gave yourselves this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom