• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Good post and thank you for not taking the cowards' path that arfcom is right now.

This is not a dig at the ARFCOM membership, because honestly I lurk there a lot to take advantage of the site's breadth of geographical reach, but it shouldn;t be a surprise that after Brownell's took over that the mitigation of risk from the corporate mindset would take over.

Mr H

Banana'd
    100% right,we have 2 years to get through,its going to be tough,we may loose some more battles,but "We the people" hold the light at the end of the tunnel.

We need to keep history and experience in mind, as well.

In our minds, we think "2 years"... but, in reality, waiting means never getting ahead.

So, we need to think in terms of a longer effort, and accept that 2022 (and even 2024) begins now.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thanks boss for your post.

It’s not going to be easy for sure. I recognize that those who know that I supported Trump are gently prodding me to acknowledge the errors of my ways. I admit that I enjoyed watching leftist tears. I never rubbed any Clinton supporters face in the loss so I will not accept ridicule from any acquaintances. There will never be in a video of me having a temper tantrum. My responses have been measured and delivered without emotion, but steadfast unapologetic.

In trying to find my path I have resigned myself to seek Truth in discussions. I have to be even more prepared to fight the disinformation that my peers are subjected to with actual and credible sources. It takes a lot of effort and time but it’s better to continue conversations later, armed with more facts than respond in frustration or anger.

I greatly appreciate the discussion that we are privileged to have here. It exposes me to more sources of information. It’s my job to scrutinize and vet them to the best if my ability.

My new mission is to open the eyes of those who lazily live their lives with blinders on. I don’t have the capability to make big changes but,I figure if I succeed in getting my social circle to at least consider that they are being manipulated by most politicians, big government, big business and external forces working to undo the American Way of life, I might be able to do some good.

ironhead7544

Oct 27, 2018
    Great post. I am in.

Remember, over 74 million people voted for President Trump.

Only the ruling class benefited from the D.C. riot. I think it was a trap.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    I haven’t posted in almost 3 years, but I read daily.
    Norton has said exactly what needs to be said.

IMO, things have/are fundamentally changing.

We need to start using tools, tactics, and methods we find distasteful...that work. These psychos and maniacs are playing long ball.

I’m ready to get muddy with the folks on this forum.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Who is your host gor these forums? Who is there ISP? The reason I asj is because if they are easily coerced you could be shut down if the leftists decide to censor all conservative content

It is more when services don’t promptly take down violent content (calls for hanging politicians as an example). At least that was Amazon’s excuse for disconnecting Parler (and they cite a large number of examples of both that they forwarded to Parler, which then never took any action on).

That hasn’t been covered under the first and also breaches section 230 of the communications decency act if the host is made aware and doesn’t do anything about it. So that would be the tipping point for most. If you are made aware of calls to violence take it down (and probably ban the account doing it). Otherwise, yeah, companies are going to start going out of their way to toe the line of not getting sued or shut down. Think congress isn’t going to be overeager to open some committee meeting on further regulation of tech companies?

It isn’t going to be about censored conservative view points. It is going to be about why didn’t they do more sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom