Revealing Your Arsenals (Or Lack Thereof)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Mine...

Attachments

• safes-gun-safe-Hollon.jpg
      safes-gun-safe-Hollon.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 423

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I've heard Arsenal made the best AK-47s, but alas, I never ponied up the silver to get one.

There were a couple of other threads where this could have gone, but decided to make a new one rather than hijack another one.

Things are weird right now, and we all know it. We've all got that uneasy feelings in our collective 2A loving gut. Norton made that great post the other day about being careful what we say because there are bad actors among us.

So is anyone else wary about posting pics of the firearms we have? Or revealing the number of legal (esp legally unregistered) firearms we have?

I've got a bad feeling about the next 4 years of Orwellianism coming our way

Its going to be a whole lot longer than 4 years. They now have the ability to rig any election results and stop any challenges

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Only firearms legally registered in MD would be Class 3 FA. The rest of any if they do exist much like Unicorns, are not.

?????

Did you not read the all the stuff on the 77R forms you have filled out?

Part of the 77R process, is a required "voluntary" registration of the firearms.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If you filled out a 4473 for any firearm in the last 20 years they most certainly do exist.

4473 has been around since 1968.

And legally it is not registration. At least on the Federal level.

But even without the 4473, there is the FFL's bound book, where every transaction is recorded.

But it only shows the first transfer from the FFL to the buyer. For long guns, any subsequent transfer is not necessarily recorded anywhere.

OneGunTex

Escaped Member
    Jan 12, 2021
    Southern Maryland, no longer
    But it only shows the first transfer from the FFL to the buyer. For long guns, any subsequent transfer is not necessarily recorded anywhere.

This is what I was referring to by legally unregistered.
    Even if you assume the FFL books are not visible to the state, presumably the state has a record of every 77r and handgun registration as well as anything NFA.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    This is what I was referring to by legally unregistered.
    Even if you assume the FFL books are not visible to the state, presumably the state has a record of every 77r and handgun registration as well as anything NFA.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

I believe MSP can search your regulated purchases by name and produce a list.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    All these years, I have just been here to study the personality disorders of gun owners. Any pics I posted, I got on random internet searches. Ya'll scare me.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    All these years, I have just been here to study the personality disorders of gun owners. Any pics I posted, I got on random internet searches. Ya'll scare me.

When you finally publish that paper I be
    Interested to finally see what’s clinically wrong with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom