• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I ordered one of the smaller backpacks just in time to get the 50% off, thanks to this thread.:party29:

I received payment confirmation and am now getting spam from them...but no shipping notification yet :tap:

Are they usually a little slow?
    Their backpacks look like they'd be pretty dang nice quality. I have always liked the overbuilt military style gear.
    I have a goruck 2 and blackhawk 3 pack and us both regularly when traveling with the wife and kids. The firefighter gear looks to be of equal quality from what I see.
    Good looking gear for sure.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Got my shipping notice this morning...and the backpack this afternoon. It seems very sturdy and well made. I got one of the smaller ones (12hour, I think they called it) as a Made in USA replacement for the camelback hydration pack that I usually take to gun shows (minus the bladder, of course) when I don't plan on buying much or know it will be a small or crowded venue. I think this pack will fill that role very well.

I am all for paying extra to buy American. :patriot: I don't know that I could have bought this at regular price though :o Even at $90, it still seems like a lot for a backpack...but I'm expecting it to last many years.

Thank you for the heads up, Alphabrew (and for the encouragement of patience, F.O.X. ;) ). I probably would have never found this on my own.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Their backpacks look like they'd be pretty dang nice quality. I have always liked the overbuilt military style gear.
    I have a goruck 2 and blackhawk 3 pack and us both regularly when traveling with the wife and kids. The firefighter gear looks to be of equal quality from what I see.
    Good looking gear for sure.

My favorite all around pack is the FILBE assault pack. I have several, in various conditions of veteran-ness. I wanted something a little smaller. This thing looks to be about the same sturdiness of the "real" "military grade" stuff. Good, tough zippers...which is critical. I haven't done anything with it yet (obviously :rolleyes:), but I'm quite pleased.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    My fire hose sandbag was supposed to be delivered last Saturday, so it’s a week late. USPS is so worthless, lol. Guess I’ll file an inquiry with them.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    ....., so it’s a week late. USPS is so worthless, lol. Guess I’ll file an inquiry with them.

Hate to say it but a week isn't even considered delayed the way things have been lately.

Been waiting on a 2-Day Priority package for 18 days now.

In it is a a >$1500 Colt 1911. Post Office said not much they could do about it and that I needed to be patient. lol (actually there is nothing funny about it)

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    i have a trayvax wallet, just got 2 more belts, usa made from trayvax. i would have been interested before that purchase

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    My stuff came in. Always nice quality. Another bag and the tool roll just because..

I can recommend their EDC belt. Friction buckle. Stiff nylon material. Good stuff.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    The wallets look great, and reviews very
    positive.
    But, silly question, I know, are they water
    proof?
    I had a similar product, although more
    cheaply made, no doubt, that looked and
    worked great, until I got caught in the rain.
    It wasn’t pretty.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    positive.
    proof?
    It wasn’t pretty.

They use different materials. Each lists their construction online.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    positive.
    proof?
    It wasn’t pretty.

My wallet is not waterproof. They just use the canvas hose covering, not the rubber insides. They do make a wallet out of the folding water tank “tarp” material that is waterproof.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    So, I would assume, you know what that means, if I got the 50lb, or 100lb sand bag, I wouldn't have to fill to capacity right? My old ass going right to a 100lb bag would be bad. Lol

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    So, I would assume, you know what that means, if I got the 50lb, or 100lb sand bag, I wouldn't have to fill to capacity right? My old ass going right to a 100lb bag would be bad. Lol

Just received my sandbag a few days ago. Yeah you could fill it up halfway or whatever if you wanted it lighter. I still need to buy the sand.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    Hate to say it but a week isn't even considered delayed the way things have been lately.

Been waiting on a 2-Day Priority package for 18 days now.

In it is a a >$1500 Colt 1911. Post Office said not much they could do about it and that I needed to be patient. lol (actually there is nothing funny about it)

31 days and counting on 2 wallets. If you can ship anything other than USPS, do it.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Running a sale right now on the Sergeant wallet. From FB

Buy 1 Get 2 FREE! Enter code "BOGO2" at checkout.

Add 3 Sergeant wallets to your cart and enter BOGO2 to get 3 wallets for the price of one!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    50% off sale is back

Attachments

• B1C2D79D-8D6B-4E8B-9E9C-90613A5F6836.jpg
      B1C2D79D-8D6B-4E8B-9E9C-90613A5F6836.jpg
      67.2 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts