• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Parallel to the thread specifically on the SAF lawsuit against NJ ...

SAF Launching Nationwide TV Campaign to Protect 2A from Biden-Harris:

Long story short,” he observed, “Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are going to treat the Second Amendment like a heavily-regulated privilege instead of a fundamental constitutional right. Gun owners can fight back by enlisting in the 2nd Amendment First Responder program. Just text ‘PROTECT 2A’ to ‘474747’ and gun owners will be able to join this movement immediately.

“Biden and Harris have aligned themselves with wealthy anti-gunners like Michael Bloomberg,” he stated. “They want to appoint self-styled gun grabber Beto O’Rourke as their ‘gun czar.’ They want a fight and we’re going to give them one
    .”

https://www.shootingwire.com/releases/9f0be6c8-a9ca-463f-8bfa-5c4af72a739e

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    I'll be sending them some coin too ! Gun protection organizations are all that we have to fight our cause, now that Trump is gone.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I am a member, and have been donating to them since they started pushing for Heller to go to SCOTUS. IMO they are the single best alternative to the NRA's political/lobbying arm right now. It's CRITICAL that we have a viable alternative until the NRA can get their own internal crap in order. Hopefully the SAF grows fast, and the NRA fixes itself, and we will have a pair of 800# gorillas soon.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    I am a member and have a reoccuring monthly donation. I signed up and sent them another $30. They are also the charity donated to through Amazon wish for all users of my account. They seem to be really active so I can get behind that.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Thanks, enrolled and donation sent. I also help them through my Amazon purchases.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I've seen mention of this donation feature. Between a lack of computer savvy, and frankly some general laziness on my part in researching it, I've not been having Amazon donate .5% of my purchases to Second Amendment Foundation.

For anyone else interested. If I can navigate the enrollment, ANY Luddite can do it quickly and easily.

Thank you for supporting Second Amendment Foundation.
    Remember, always start at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases, at no cost to you.

https://birdsonggregory.com/amazonsmile/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom