• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300RUM

Custom Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    North East
    At first blush that sounds great but its a very dangerous proposition in reality.

Either a person is trusted to reclaim their role in society and behave after doing time or they should not be released at all.

Its a one or a zero in my opinion......either you are deemed to be safe/trusted or you remain in jail.......

PART of the problem these days is that convicts are released after serving some pre-ordained period of time as punishment with little or no consideration whether or not they are FIT to be released at the end of served time......I would advocate that we need to implement some sort of "Fitness Test" in order to determine whether someone can be released or not.......

And then once released you get ALL of your rights back.....not like today where folks are semi-citizens.

+1:thumbsup:

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Im happy some of you guys got my drift. It does anger me that many people are fooled into to thinking many of the democrats are their friends.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    All the more reason that African American men should have more of a right to carry, based on these stats. So what he's saying is Blacks should not be trusted with firearms because they shoot, and get shot more? WTF!? Now that's racist, and I'm Black and very offended.:mad54:

I would be offended as well. Heck they just had a court rule that blacks cant vote democrat if you dont label the ballot with party ( I think it was in North carolina. With friends like liberals the back man does not need enemies. . If you happen to lean to the conservative side I can imagine the crap people put you through. Standing up for your rights and conservative principles , that would help the majority of american people, you get called sell out and so forth.

All americans need to pay attention to what government is doing regardless of color.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    I've seen that too and I don't blame them one bit. All of the racial stereotyping BS is ridiculous in this country. All of our ancestors except the Native Americans were immigrants, it's why I laugh when people argue for closing the borders to legal immigration.

I am really against illegal immigration. I have been told they dont have a right to match as far right as I am on the issue. I am against birthright ciizenship and any public benefits and except in rare cases deportatioin upon discovery.

Now legal immigration is a good thing. Most immigrants ( legal) have brought pretty women, good food and made the country better. Many job creators came here to achieve their dreams and employ many americans.

as Roosevelt said "we have one flag and that is the american flag and one language and that is the english language"

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    Legislative "negro" caucus, welcome to democracy.

You wanted it, you got it.

Don't like it? Well ya'll can just.....

k183964_gtfo.barker.jpg

"The simple fact is, we're not going away," said Phil Goldsmith, president of CeasefirePA. "This issue is not going away."

The issue is dead Phil. You lost, again.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Hell my grandfather was from South Africa. Wouldn't that make ME an African-American??? I'm only 2 generations removed from the continent; most blacks here are many more than that, yet they are ALL collectively referred to as African-American.

Dave
    African-American and proud of it!

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Great point. I think if you are a black african the modern pc crowd uses african-american, but if you are a white african like from south africa that is really applied.

I would just call you an american, but I am not politically correct and proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom