• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Does anyone have some info on either Jefferson Sportsmans or Jefferson Rifle? I live about 5 minutes from either. I heard from a contractor (don't necessarily believe him), that both clubs have very high numbers of members. He claimed that you have to wait an hour or two to get a shooting bench, then when you do, you only get 30 minutes to shoot. I figure it gets busy right before gun season, but I shoot year round. A month of busy shooting ranges does not really bother me. Also, is anyone here a member at either, that could sponsor?

Thanks,
    Todd

Last edited:

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    I live less than ten minutes from both. I ended up joining Jefferson rifle, mainly because the other one has a (3?) round limit at the range. Jefferson rifle seems like the place that you can go and do your own thing. I joined feb 2014, and due to the most busy year I've had, haven't been back since. I haven't even seen the range yet, only the clubhouse. Joining kind of sucks. You have to go to one meeting to say you want to join, then 3 more after that (or events). Then you get your key/ card at the 3rd meeting.

I highly doubt that there is a wait to shoot there.
    Send me a PM if you need a sponsor.

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    I shot at Jefferson Sportsman for 25 years. The only time its hard to shoot is before deer season. They have a few ranges if you want to shoot handgun. Both are good clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom