• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    I've never heard of the place, but I'm on the opposite side of the county.

I've only known a couple places that simply locked up "after hours" and therefore didn't issue keys to all, but that's been years. One place simply used a combination lock, and changed the combination annually. When you paid your dues you got a new membership card with the new combo on it. Low tech, but it worked.

The range I belong to currently has an electric gate and electronic "key card" system, so I would suspect that all members would have full access, however they work it.

Don't forget, if don't get an answer here from someone who knows for sure, there's always PAFOA.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    A little hike for you, but if you are interested in Windsor Fish and game, I'll sponsor you(although there are plenty others at the meeting that will sponsor any new member), just basically show up to a meeting with the app, pay your and shoot anytime and anything you like under 50BMG, and no full autohttp://www.windsorfishandgame.com/membership.html

YAFG has phone numbers in the membership section, if nothing else they would tell you when you could check it out. Seems fairly simple to join through the mail.

http://www.yorkadams.org/membership-information

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    A little hike for you, but if you are interested in Windsor Fish and game, I'll sponsor you(although there are plenty others at the meeting that will sponsor any new member), just basically show up to a meeting with the app, pay your and shoot anytime and anything you like under 50BMG, and no full autohttp://www.windsorfishandgame.com/membership.html

YAFG has phone numbers in the membership section, if nothing else they would tell you when you could check it out. Seems fairly simple to join through the mail.

http://www.yorkadams.org/membership-information

It's about a 40 minute drive but I DO appreciate the offer. I drove by the other again today, (wife broke her ankle Sat so I'm the work taxi) :rolleyes: looked like someone was there. I may check it out tomorrow on my ride and see if I can learn something...

Now if you could fast track Pendot............!:innocent0:thumbsup:

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Which township are you in - Conewago, Adams Co, or York Co.?

I recently joined ACSHA which is just off of 15 north-east of Biglerville and west of York Springs.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Close to Warrington, really really nice sporting clays/ bird hunt club, open to the public, kinda pricey, but our favorite clays course

Cool, a lot closer than the other......... 18 min (9.4 mi) via Rohlers Church Rd:thumbsup:

Now to investigate prices. Winter time I can shoot my own BUT summer I think it's Tick Mountain. That is if they have a rifle range, looking at it..... maybe not.

Flash

Jan 1, 2008
    Adams County Pa.
    McSherrystown Fish and Game is another reasonable($25)club to join. Jefferson is way to expensive and during the winter, the road to the range is on a steep hill and it gets real icy. The York Adams club is a nice one. Most all the clubs are now locked but members get a key to access the range. Too many were using the range without a membership and the clubs had to lock the grounds to prevent the abuse.

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    York Adams is a nice club. I shoot there as its only about 10 minutes from my house. They shoot ALOT of skeet. The rifle range is small compared to others but they do have indoor archery and 22 and a nice fishing pond. There is also a 3D archery course on the other side of the road. All pretty good people..

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Check out Northern York County Fish and Game Club @ 40 Bremer Rd.

Checked it out Friday......... one guy there and he was great, showed me around a bit, 200 yd range ect. yup, going to send her my check for next years dues. :thumbsup: Since I LIVE on Bremer Rd........ :D:thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up, rode by it before without noticing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom