• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    hey whats wrong with south york county folks , I think most of us are good folks you just haven't had the time to get to know us. :D

That could be BUT I seem to get more please and thank you's at retail outlets. :) I DO like some of the eateries in South York though............ Arooooga's and Quaker Steaks are fun. :D

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    South York near 83 and actual south York is completely different. Im 2 miles from the md border by road and I haven't ever met nicer people than those near me. This is a rural area and pretty much everyone is a great person.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    South York near 83 and actual south York is completely different. Im 2 miles from the md border by road and I haven't ever met nicer people than those near me. This is a rural area and pretty much everyone is a great person.

Now to the important stuff.............. the Utz and Snyders tours, worth it? :lol2: With all the junk food I understand why everybody has my waistline!

The York barbell place contradicts everything! :lol:

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.

here here----- totally agree I am 1.5 miles from circle on 74 and get along with all the folks that live around here. I am sure there are some that I may meet that I won't, but I lived in edgewood for 18 years and most of the people I ran across I didn't want anything to do with.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    DONE............ took maybe 10 minutes max, downtown sucks BUT the guy at the desk couldn't have been nicer and he pointed out "We ain't Penndot"! :lol2:

I asked he said carry in Filthydelphia......... perfectly legal:thumbsup: BUT Buffalo Wild Wings...... no. :shrug:

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    You can carry in Philly, you just need to have your ltcf regardless of how you are carrying. We go to BWW sometimes, if you are carrying concealed who's going to know. I don't remember seeing a sign, but I guess there could be one around. Southern York county is almost all md transplants. Don't get anything with "old bay" at aroogas. It is some imitation, wannabe, wishes it were old bay, ********. I wasn't very happy with my old bay fries. But I think all the food there sucks, so it wasn't too big of a surprise.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    You can carry in Philly, you just need to have your ltcf regardless of how you are carrying. We go to BWW sometimes, if you are carrying concealed who's going to know. I don't remember seeing a sign, but I guess there could be one around. Southern York county is almost all md transplants. Don't get anything with "old bay" at aroogas. It is some imitation, wannabe, wishes it were old bay, ********. I wasn't very happy with my old bay fries. But I think all the food there sucks, so it wasn't too big of a surprise.

I like the BIG bacon cheeseburger........., the beer is cold as well. Sam Adams on tap is what I think I usually get there.

What's "ltcf"???? The card????

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    Many states have their own name for it. CCW, CHP, etc. In PA it's (mostly) known as your License To Carry Firearms , LTCF.

BTW - I have heard from several folks that the BWW in York on E Market Street has no sign at the door, and has no anti-carry policy. Based on my personal observations as well as my experiences, this is the case just about everywhere. I could give you quite a long list, but some of my haunts might not be considered local to Conewago.

Incidentally, this might interest you, and was just thrown together within the last week or so...

The "start" of it all... http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/274541-encounter-york-city-police-neighbor-instigated.html

The "big event!" http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/274585-first-annual-chilly-chili-oc-event-york-pa.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom