• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Damn! That's one of the three states I use it for. This really blows.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Well, that eliminates another possible retirement location for me. Once they start with this sort of thing, it indicates a weakness in the legislature that can lead to further erosion of human rights.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Nothing personal here toward anyone, but...

It becomes annoying that people hear something like this, and assume it's a done-deal-forever-thing...

Acceptance of a burden--especially when there are ways to counteract it--is a form of self-imposed isolation and servitude.

Taking our toys and going home doesn't solve anything. It just lets the bullies know they still have the upper hand.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    A PA political activist friend of mine texted me...
    "Naw, this is politics. Long story...
    First Democrat AG ever elected in PA. Woman. Was very popular but currently getting raked over the coals for dropping a Philly corruption sting started by her predecessors (including the current Gov). Long story. PA's primary is next Tues too."

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    A PA political activist friend of mine texted me...
    "Naw, this is politics. Long story...
    First Democrat AG ever elected in PA. Woman. Was very popular but currently getting raked over the coals for dropping a Philly corruption sting started by her predecessors (including the current Gov). Long story. PA's primary is next Tues too."

Well, if she's up for election in the primary, this could prove to be a bad career move for her. We can hope.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Word on PAFOA is that the AG may enter into new agreements, but has no authority to end or change them.

Impeachment is apparently an option.

Roger that, but if an agreement only gives reciprocity to Utah resident CCW holders, then we're still out of luck.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    He was at the draft, I found him.

1337892700-johnny.jpeg

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    She f'd up and has continued to do so. She is likely in for a long hard road that's not going to end well for her. She is being investigated and will likely end up removed from office mainly for not pursuing corruption among elected officials. Pennsylvania has watched as states around crumble and I don't believe most citizens especially gun owners are willing to let it happen here.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    They are actually turning into more of a red state, with a republican house, republican senate, and republican governor. The only state in the mid-Atlantic region which is in solid republican control.

Probably has something to do with MD,NJ and NY literally forcing gun owners into Pa.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    They are actually turning into more of a red state, with a republican house, republican senate, and republican governor. The only state in the mid-Atlantic region which is in solid republican control.

Their electoral votes went for Obama though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom