• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Been up here in Western PA since Thursday. We debated weather or not to go to Monroeville Mall or Greensburg. Glad we opted for Greensburg. Seems to me last time we were up here they were having problems with violence in several of the local malls :sad20: But I just say on this mornings news that they now have a new law of No unaccompanied teenagers in the mall on weekends. So what's Travon going to do when he needs a new hoodie and $$$Nikies, and mommy isn't around? :shrug:

On the bright side I was able to buy some standard capacity mags at the Gander Mountain in Greensburg :D

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Isn't that the cards a fortune teller uses to rip you off for $10 to read your future?:rolleyes:

Not to be confused with
    tie-rod-end-250x250.jpg
    of the Ravens. :)

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    I used to go to Monroeville Mall ALL THE TIME! I grew up in Penn Hills, I find it ironic that they say firearms are Banned from the Mall! I carried there ALL the time and will continue to carry in Monroeville Mall because in the state of PA guns not allowed do not have the rule of law. the most they can do is ask you to leave! I love commonwealths. I wish the People Republic of Maryland was!

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Grew up 50 miles away in Indiana, PA. Just read the link where they describe the perp they are looking for. Inner cities always filtrate to the suburbs and bring their filth and habits with them. Drugs or girlfriend likely the issue this round. Unemployment another major issue in those parts. Two of those shot were innocent bystanders.

Lew--Ranger63

So if what you are saying is true. Why is Indiana Pa the capitol of crystal meth, and Heroin. I went to school at IUP and graduated twice. There is NO inner city in Indiana Pa! So if what you are saying is true why are drugs so prevalent in the Rain belt of Indiana Pa. Are they selling them out of the Jimmy Stewart Museum on Philadelphia St? Or How about the Coney island or Culpeppers? And don't say the College students because thugs don't go to college!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom