• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    I voted toast. He has 0 support up here except for from the new gov. He wont be able to get anything done. The old guard is up in arms and not going to accept a new guy attempting to come in and change everything. The troopers I have talked to and dealt with are very pro gun and don't even react to a citizen with a gun on their hip open or concealed.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    toast1.jpg

Claybreaker 2

Aug 25, 2013
    Frederick County
    Bump.

Marcus Brown is still winning with 51.29% for.

Be careful, poorly worded poll with No as a supporting answer for him. Your selection opens a popup ad which you have to close and then click the vote button to record your selection and show the results.

Toast him at your convenience.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Bump.

Be careful, poorly worded poll with No as a supporting answer for him. Your selection opens a popup ad which you have to close and then click the vote button to record your selection and show the results.

It is a poorly worded poll, easy to vote against your intentions by accident.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Bump.

Two 'Yes' (Dump Him! (TM)) questions and one 'No' is an intentional way to dilute the 'Yes' answers, so yeah, "poorly worded" is just the red flag.
    This.

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    I support him. I heard good and bad things about him but believe that he is getting some unfair criticism. I don't care if he never made an arrest or if he is wearing the PA uniform. If he is the head of the department he should be able to wear whatever he wants. I say let the man work. He has a family to feed.

Edit: I don't live in PA so I am not voting in the poll.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I support him. I heard good and bad things about him but believe that he is getting some unfair criticism. I don't care if he never made an arrest or if he is wearing the PA uniform. If he is the head of the department he should be able to wear whatever he wants. I say let the man work. He has a family to feed.

Do you know how much of a gun control advocate this guy is?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=785_1424205704 (skip to 7:45) and listen to his praise of the MD Governor for putting forth such a "comprehensive" firearm bill. This was NOT sucking up to the governor and toeing his line for the sake of keeping his job....no no no. This was "I love this bill" He was sincere as can be.

Sorry...this guy has gun control written all over his himself.

bmkoenig

Do you believe that the State Police Commissioner can admittedly violate the laws of the state? That's what Brown did when he removed the signs from a Public space. Not to mention that he initially lied about where he got the signs until video came out showing him removing the signs.

I am a PA resident and I didn't vote for Wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom