• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    There is no peaceful burning of a US flag !!! Any & All Patriots there should do whatever it takes to stop any asswipe person from doing anything disrespectful to our Flag.

This is an attention-grab, and very likely a trap. Don't take the bait.

Rather, be thankful that you live in a country that allows you to speak your mind without fear that the State will imprison or kill you because your views don't blend with The Crown's current mood. Actions *must* be part of protected speech. If they weren't, you would be at risk walking in a march, carrying a flag, or holding a sign on the sidewalk declaring "President $NAME Is A Bozo."

Repugnant behavior sends a message. So let the children have their tantrum. The best thing to do is deny them what they desperately want ... attention.

SANFORD

Sep 29, 2019
    Love & Respect the flag

Sorry I meant burning a US flag as burning in protest as most people under stood. I discard my US flags with honor at our American Legion to be burned with RESPECT. I fly the US flag everyday at my home with RESPECT. I don't live in my parents basement as they are deceased.I am 70 years old & served with the 173rd Airborne Brigade in VietNam for our country & several other countries so I wouldn't say that I am a snotty nosed brat. By the way . are you a member of Antifa ? Just wondering !!!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This is an attention-grab, and very likely a trap. Don't take the bait.

Rather, be thankful that you live in a country that allows you to speak your mind without fear that the State will imprison or kill you because your views don't blend with The Crown's current mood. Actions *must* be part of protected speech. If they weren't, you would be at risk walking in a march, carrying a flag, or holding a sign on the sidewalk declaring "President $NAME Is A Bozo."

Repugnant behavior sends a message. So let the children have their tantrum. The best thing to do is deny them what they desperately want ... attention.

Great response. Too much emotion in these responses. We always demand people respect our 2nd Amendment rights yet refuse to respect a right of others determined by the SCOTUS as a 1st Amendment-protected right.
    If we believe in the Constitution then it's the ENTIRE document, not just the parts you like or agree with.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Because of what he said he was convicted of hate crimes against the LGBTQ community, not specifically flag burning.

Well at least hate crimes against the United States and everything freedom stands for is tolerated. :rolleyes:

M1842

Jul 27, 2009
    I was up in Gettysburg this afternoon. Large police presence on foot, horse, and patrol cars. Lots of civilian fire power along Confederate Av, especially the Virginia monument that has Lee riding a horse. I saw no sign of agitators or BLM protesters. I did see both Federal and Confederate reenactors. Unless they are waiting for cover of darkness, it appears to have just been a rumor.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sirex View Post
    I think it would be funny, if while trying to burn the flags, they accidentally setthemselves on fire and had to call the authorities for help
    FIFY

HA HA HA HA I would laugh till I cried! I even might piss on them to help put the fire out!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I was up in Gettysburg this afternoon. Large police presence on foot, horse, and patrol cars. Lots of civilian fire power along Confederate Av, especially the Virginia monument that has Lee riding a horse. I saw no sign of agitators or BLM protesters. I did see both Federal and Confederate reenactors. Unless they are waiting for cover of darkness, it appears to have just been a rumor.

You missed them then. Some young dickheads hopped out of a car with cans of spray paint and were immediately surrounded by the open carrying good guys.

Most of them scattered except one guy who wanted to jaw it out with the popo.

Attachments

• signal-2020-07-04-171503.jpg
      signal-2020-07-04-171503.jpg
      147.7 KB · Views: 478

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom