• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Rehabilitation is a myth. Either you are going to let a person out when they've done their time or you are not.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    I fail to see why the congressioanl black caucus at the federal level and the versions of most states not get called out more often for the reverse racism that is a total motive.

You try to have people come together and then claim that the cbc does not drive them apart. They wont admit white members (who were willing to join) and their stated goal is the advancement of the black race. Most people who have education know you cant advance any group unless you do it at the expense of another.

Equal rights for all and specail rights for none is the American way.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    What does the white causus think about this?

Oh, that's right, separating yourself based on race is RACIST. For some.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    It's a shame they don't recognize the real history of gun control and that original gun control in the US was based on racism. When I explain the history of gun control to people of color the debate usually ends, there if it does not I tell to do a simple google on the subject. For example why do the state with a high concentration of blacks have the strictest gun laws? Goes to show that the black caucus are slaves to the democratic machine with little regard for true history, or the empowerment of their communities.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Anyone see mayor nutter (philadelphia) today on the news?

He talked about problems with guns and how like 70% of the people killed in gun violence were "african-american men" and like 80% of the people who are doing the killing are "african-amercan males".

African-American? Does that mean I am a europeon american? I have never even been there. I am an american.

People like nutter should look at roots of problem like no father at home and a liberal party that intentionally keeps them in that position so they stay on the government plantation so their votes can be controlled every four years.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

He talked about problems with guns and how like 70% of the people killed in gun violence were "african-american men" and like 80% of the people who are doing the killing are "african-amercan males".

African-American? Does that mean I am a europeon american? I have never even been there. I am an american.

People like nutter should look at roots of problem like no father at home and a liberal party that intentionally keeps them in that position so they stay on the government plantation so their votes can be controlled every four years.

Good post! Calling black people African-American is no different than calling Native Americans Indians.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Good post! Calling black people African-American is no different than calling Native Americans Indians.

You should see how the African students react when they hear "African American". They do not like the application of "African" to their American counterparts. They are quite insulted by it.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    You should see how the African students react when they hear "African American". They do not like the application of "African" to their American counterparts. They are quite insulted by it.

I've seen that too and I don't blame them one bit. All of the racial stereotyping BS is ridiculous in this country. All of our ancestors except the Native Americans were immigrants, it's why I laugh when people argue for closing the borders to legal immigration.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007

All the more reason that African American men should have more of a right to carry, based on these stats. So what he's saying is Blacks should not be trusted with firearms because they shoot, and get shot more? WTF!? Now that's racist, and I'm Black and very offended.:mad54:

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    All the more reason that African American men should have more of a right to carry, based on these stats. So what he's saying is Blacks should not be trusted with firearms because they shoot, and get shot more? WTF!? Now that's racist, and I'm Black and very offended.:mad54:

Uh, no.

No one should have "more of a right to carry" than anyone else based on something as trivial as skin color. We are American citizens and the 2A is suppose to protect the right for ALL of us to own and carry firearms. Some politicians nowadays seem to forget about the whole "shall not be infringed" part.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

Uh, no.

No one should have "more of a right to carry" than anyone else based on something as trivial as skin color. We are American citizens and the 2A is suppose to protect the right for ALL of us to own and carry firearms. Some politicians nowadays seem to forget about the whole "shall not be infringed" part.

What the Ignorance is a Civil Right leadership is saying is society should be disarmed because they cannot be trusted with guns. What Kgain is saying is that because minorities are disproportianately the victims of the ignorants that they need their right to life(self defense) more than the average non ignorant. Of course life(and the means to defend it) is the God given right of everybody but the Ignorance is a Civil Right leadership does not really believe in God or trust the people with rights.
    Of course any electorate ignorant enough to vote for them probably cannot be trusted with rights anyway. I love how Elenor Homey Norton would scuttle voting rights in the name of preventing the God Given right to defense to the people ignorant enough to vote for her.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.

kgain673, most blacks have been deceived into thinking the Democrat is their friend. Glad you have become aware of this fact, please tell all your friends(that is if you friends are black too) and family now. I personally would love to see all black men be able to protect themselves and loved ones. "The police are only minutes away when seconds count."

Uh, no.

Hmmm, I don't know about you, but kgain673 is not saying "more of a right to carry". He is definitely saying, a black man is should be carrying if he plans to make it to 30years old in Philly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom