• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Everyone, if you've been paying attention even 50% as much as you should be over the last week, you know that the Digital Night of the Long Knives was clearly in place for a while and waiting for a go signal, and January 6 was it.

The leftist politicians and their think tanks are in bed with the technocrats and the banks to shut down any opposition speech, no matter how benign.

You're angry, you're anxious, confused, you're scared. We all are.

That being said, we know that they are scouring the interwebz with hunter/killer squads looking for "nests of radicals" to marginalize and round up.

We also know that there are provocateurs who are being sent out to those nests to incite violent rhetoric.

New members Welcome! We are glad that you are here. A couple of you have posted things that we were forced to immediately take down. Understand that in the environment that we are in, the optics on your actions will instantly cast you as a crisis actor/provocateur. There will be little latitude in your account staying active if this becomes a habit.

Everyone, without going on your own witch hunts, please first keep your own tone and language to be absent of any rhetoric that could be used against us.

Second, if you see something that is clearly problematic hit the report button. When you quote something and challenge it, you've created two posts that we have to deal with.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I hope that everyone understands the very difficult position the entire site staff is in right now in finding balance between not submitting to the hysterical and systematic persecution of opposition thought that is occurring in this country , while likewise recognizing that the threat is genuine.

Not everyone is going to agree with how we do things, but I'll live with that if it realizes the goal of protecting this community as the precious resource that it is right now.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Considering that there is a concerted false flag operation underway apparently directly targeting legal firearms owners, the increased moderation is well warranted.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Good morning, Sunshine!

Everyone, without going on your own witch hunts, please first keep your own tone and language to be absent of any rhetoric that could be used against us.

There's this nagging in the pit of my stomach I'm afraid might affect my health...

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I will be the first one to admit that i have a million things going on in my life , and this place is a bit of an escape . Between business & family that is enough add the political thing and it is off the chain . I know i will try to post less and read more .
    I know i let that new guy have it that called "most of us Racist" ...just hit me wrong and i was a bit rough on him .

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    I must have missed the "racist" festival, whoever this new person is.

During last year's Lobby Day/protest at the Virginia capital, I was pleased to see many law abiding people of color at the event, carrying and speaking in the newscasts that I watched.

I really do feel that we stand a better chance of repelling government overreach if we demonstrate that we believe the 2nd Amendment is for everyone, not just crotchety old white men.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    The timing on this prompt is that yesterday within minutes of one another, two brand new accounts posted something that was overtly advocating for violence.

Clear honey potting and we dealt with it.

People should not let this dissuade them from posting and participating otherwise.

Last edited:

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    The timing on this prompt is that yesterday within minutes of one another, two brand new accounts posted something that was overtly advocating for violence.

People should not otherwise let this dissuade them from posting and participating otherwise.

The mods did a great job of taking care of this.

Mr H

Banana'd

People should not let this dissuade them from posting and participating otherwise.

This is what makes this site the best.

Thank you all for the work you do.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    Thank you for the hard work moderating in these troubled times. I expect that there will be a FLOOD of false flag phishing to create their enemies list, like the Lincoln project is engaged in.

OneGunTex

Escaped Member
    Jan 12, 2021
    Southern Maryland, no longer

Woah. I guess we should have seen this coming. Every time I have an ounce of faith in humanity, they find a way to try to make us willingly put our necks under their boots.

"Be sober, be vigilant; for your adversary the devil prowls like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Norton,

Thank you for putting out those digital fires that they are setting in the digital Reichstag.

CC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom