may 5 8am-5pm
    may 6 9am-2pm

didn't see this posted and don't know anything about it but its local

410-671-7842 for more info

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This is a start up / restart after several years, so no recent track record .

The VFW Post recently completed major repairs/ replacement of their bld , and getting rolling again .

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    The VFW Post recently completed major repairs/ replacement of their bld , and getting rolling again

FYI
    This an American Legion Post.
    Right across the street from Evolve Body Art.
    Worth checking out some amazing ink at Evolve at the same time.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I thought it was AL , but when the thread title said VFW, figured I was having a senior moment .

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I went last night. No need to pack, nice small show. Has a little bit of everything.
    Didn’t take too long to see everything, a lot of personal collections. A few dealers with decent prices. Top Gun Gun Shop was there and a few other local dealers. If your out that way or just want to support a small local show, stop in.

Jan 29, 2015
    I just left, super friendly staff, lots of personal collections, most prices were good..def worth the price of admission.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    As little shows go, I thought this one was great! There were a lot of the "big" local vendors there: Benchtop, J&K, Rick's, Top Gun, and...the guy from Darlington :o I am completely blanking on his name...:confused:I should know it because not only did I almost buy a house next to him, I did buy a rifle from him at the last Bel Air show.:banghead: It will come to me tonight...just before I fall asleep.:rolleyes:

Anyway...suffice it to say, there were a lot more guns than jerky, and it wasn't just old hunting rifles. There were plenty of AR's, a few Ruger PC Carbines, a Precision Rimfire, lot's of Henry's and a healthy sampling of most other genre's. I only walked out empty handed for lack of funds:sad20:, not lack of opportunity.;)

I talked to Bigfoot44, who was kind enough to make the trek up here to man the MSI booth for a while...I think he's got me about talked into volunteering to help at the next show (or, the next one I'm available for, at least :o ). I believe it was Fordtruck317 I met there too. Hopefully I'll run into him at the AGC soon:thumbsup:

I didn't go in planning on buying anything, but I felt like it was $6 (plus a fiver in the MSI bucket) well spent to support the local cause. I definitely recommend anyone in the area ought to stop by for an hour or so tomorrow. (It's supposed to rain anyway) Just remember it's a small, local meet and greet kind of show. You won't find crates of Mosins or bulk ammo at super discounted prices, but you could definitely walk out with something. :mdpatriot:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I wasn't planning to get anything, but still got a cpl classic holsters, a set of BBQ grips worthy for the Delta event , and a RCBS Uniflow for $20 .

If I lived closer, I would regularly attend.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I stopped by real quick today. Nice to see mostly firearms/parts and not flea market stuff. With all the vendors combined they had something for everyone

I didnt notice the MSI table, even walked back where they stuffed half a dozen other vendors and walled off the bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom