• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shore88

Dec 20, 2020
    Eastern Shore
    Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I read something on another forum the other day that got me thinking. It stated that if you possessed a complete AR upper under 16” while at the same time had in your possession a complete AR 15 rifle 16” or over, the ATF could consider that constructive intent of a SBR. One man’s opinion on the internet doesn’t make fact. I’m sure a lot of folks have all kinds of uppers, lowers, kits, etc., so long as the wrong upper and lower aren’t assembled I personally see no problem. To get to my point, unless a crime is committed does the BATFE (or other LE agency) routinely check all these mail order companies to see what’s being purchased, and by whom? If I have an upper, or other non-FFL part mailed to my home does anyone but the seller know about it?

Shore88

Dec 20, 2020
    Eastern Shore
    I think they will go this route. If they can ban certain guns, go after anything associated with them.
    Like ammo? Forbes had a report of all the billions in ammo gov’t agencies were buying up. Some of them not even law enforcement. Or minimal LE at best. But then, I don’t consider myself a conspiracy theorist.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I seem to remember some posts about someone that got busted for constructive intent. If you have the parts and no stamp, play it safe and keep them well separated.
    google ATF and constructive intent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom