• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    with the range closure, any way to get a couple people to seed and get some hay down? A month of no shooting on the bays, especially during April, might let grass grow and give the community a solid set of bays of no more mud?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    with the range closure, any way to get a couple people to seed and get some hay down? A month of no shooting on the bays, especially during April, might let grass grow and give the community a solid set of bays of no more mud?

That’s actually a great idea. It would probably be filled in by the time they reopen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County

We will likely get to this once the shed project is complete.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County

The bays were seeded by the maintenance staff yesterday. Cross your fingers for warm/sunny (not hot) and moist (not downpour) conditions.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Well, crap.

I've been cleaning and lubing the firearms, just rotating through the collection. Practicing holster draws, dry firing at multiple targets in the basement. Even did a house sweep using the CZ Scorpion pistol as the bedroom gun. Starting to actually make a dent in my cleaning solvents...

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Well, crap.

I've been cleaning and lubing the firearms, just rotating through the collection. Practicing holster draws, dry firing at multiple targets in the basement. Even did a house sweep using the CZ Scorpion pistol as the bedroom gun. Starting to actually make a dent in my cleaning solvents...

I know. It is a bummer in more ways than one.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Practicing holster draws, dry firing at multiple targets in the basement...

My wife is getting serious about her dry firing. I came down to the basement the other day and found these on the wall.

Attachments

• CF2B97CB-5598-41D5-9E34-EB0C757F55D4.jpg
      CF2B97CB-5598-41D5-9E34-EB0C757F55D4.jpg
      50.4 KB · Views: 150

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    My wife is getting serious about her dry firing. I came down to the basement the other day and found these on the wall.

It would be fun to replace one of those postits with one that had a bullet hole in it when she wasn't looking :innocent0

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    It would be fun to replace one of those postits with one that had a bullet hole in it when she wasn't looking :innocent0

Especially now, when we're indefinitely trapped in the house together, I feel the need to carefully choose my battles on all practical jokes. She'd Wuhand me my ass! :)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Especially now, when we're indefinitely trapped in the house together, I feel the need to carefully choose my battles on all practical jokes. She'd Wuhand me my ass! :)

It'd be even funner to go down there and fire off a blank after you replace the postit note!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom