• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    As usual 3% of the people surveyed agree with the OP.

Oh. And Joe Bob. 3% of us prefer fixed stocks on our ARs, how about a little love, even a decent kit or two?

HSTD

Mar 25, 2020
    Clear Spring
    In years past I had bought more than a few items from Joe Bob's, and never had an issue of any sort. The items were shipped quickly, really good quality, and at a very good price.

I have had issues with deliveries from other vendors, but none of them have been the vendors fault. The problems always seem to be the carrier either delivering it to an address similar to mine, or somehow it gets left on the truck and not noticed until the end of the day.

Unless a package contains urgently needed medicine or medical equipment, I don't understand why waiting an extra day or two is a big problem.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Unless a package contains urgently needed medicine or medical equipment, I don't understand why waiting an extra day or two is a big problem.

Maybe you have never considered yourself to be as special as some folks....

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Patience is not a common virtue found in the narcissistic, self absorbed little whiney b*tches running around our society today.

Hard for them to accept the thoughts and ideas of others that are contrary to them. Only their thoughts, beliefs and feelings matter and when challenged, they need the solace found in name calling, shouting down or retreating to a safe space with their kindred peers

Plus, they like to demand respect through through the disrespectful and disparaging treatment of people that they do not deem their equals.

In years past I had bought more than a few items from Joe Bob's, and never had an issue of any sort. The items were shipped quickly, really good quality, and at a very good price.

I have had issues with deliveries from other vendors, but none of them have been the vendors fault. The problems always seem to be the carrier either delivering it to an address similar to mine, or somehow it gets left on the truck and not noticed until the end of the day.

Maybe I just have a different perspective

https://youtu.be/BHyVg2sXy5w

Gotta say I'm disappointed. Not at the person I'm quoting, rather the fact I saw a post in this thread by a member with 4 capital letters (not an actual word) as a user name and thought the OP had returned.

Feb 28, 2013
    Bought from Joe Bobs once myself. He definitely done alright by me

Given what I do for a livin Im inclined to believe the issue..... and the blame... lies with FedWrex

Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    So what was the address actually on the physical package ?

His correct address undisputed.

“You did correctly type in your address. However, we didn't screw anything up. We didn't add or subtract anything from your address. Our web-cart pushes data into our shipping software via API with 0 manual intervention. Your address was perfectly fine on the address label. The issue lies with an error on Fedex's end. A driver either accidentally or intentionally stated that the package could not be delivered due to missing a suite or apartment number. That type of situation is completely outside of the sender or receiver's purview“

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom