• ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Went back and read the entire constitution this morning... couldn't find anything about the suspension of inalienable rights due to a bad case of the sniffles going around. :innocent0

Fact.

Can we move around freely, nope. (Unless it meets GOVT defined essential activity.)

Can we assemble as we wish, nope.(Well, 10 or less of you, hardly enough for a decent protest.)

Does the free market economy still set pricing, nope. (If you were smart enough to corner the market on hand sanitizer, and then set the price on your property to match the supply-demand curve, you could now be charged and your property seized.)

This isn't martial law, and I missed the " Oh MY God!!, we have the plague," exception in the Constitution to the command that ~the government shall deprive no one of life, *liberty* or *property* without due process...~ yet some governors are imposing shotgun deprivations by executive fiat.

Congratulations America, over the course of 3 weeks you gave away a stunning number or rights just because you let them frighten you, and they are not done taking yet...

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Fact.

Can we move around freely, nope. (Unless it meets GOVT defined essential activity.)

Can we assemble as we wish, nope.(Well, 10 or less of you, hardly enough for a decent protest.)

Does the free market economy still set pricing, nope. (If you were smart enough to corner the market on hand sanitizer, and then set the price on your property to match the supply-demand curve, you could now be charged and your property seized.)

This isn't martial law, and I missed the " Oh MY God!!, we have the plague," exception in the Constitution to the command that ~the government shall deprive no one of life, *liberty* or *property* without due process...~ yet some governors are imposing shotgun deprivations by executive fiat.

Congratulations America, over the course of 3 weeks you gave away a stunning number or rights just because you let them frighten you, and they are not done taking yet...

I’m sure some/most of you saw what’s going on in Hungary? Because democracy died there last night.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-52095500

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Fact.

Thanks for putting down in words how I've been feeling since this all started.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    It looks like NJ .gov is trying to be sly. They are now stopping people from getting fingerprinted for their version of the HQL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom