• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Its good his administration is making this statement but the lawsuits need to continue against belligerent states. This has no enforceable aspect to it. This statement is in bold on the website.

This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard. Additionally, this advisory list is not intended to be the exclusive list of critical infrastructure sectors, workers, and functions that should continue during the COVID-19 response across all jurisdictions. Individual jurisdictions should add or subtract essential workforce categories based on their own requirements and discretion.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Its good his administration is making this statement but the lawsuits need to continue against belligerent states. This has no enforceable aspect to it. This statement is in bold on the website.

Yes, but it conveys a position he’s willing to stake out. Abuse coming the other direction should provoke an escalating and eventually formal response from the administration. Hoping.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

*****Governor Phil Murphy is a pompous prick and ass. I can't believe he laughed at a citizen who dared question why he can't buy a firearm for his family but the Governor and other "important" people can be surrounded by armed bodyguards with guns.

I'm glad Trump declared this even if it has no enforcement at the moment. He at least took a stand, and the symbolism speaks volumes and can potentially help any lawsuits put up against States or jurisdictions that are trying to deny the right of citizens to protect themselves and their families in case things get really bad.

Good for Trump. Mebbe Joe Biden will tell us all to buy a shotgun again, to keep the British from quartering troops in our homes, like happened when he was a child, already protecting his community from Corn Pops gang - who were a bunch of Republicans standing in front of schoolhouses to keep the Irish out of the pool halls.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Yes, but it conveys a position he’s willing to stake out. Abuse coming the other direction should provoke an escalating and eventually formal response from the administration. Hoping.

I second that hope.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Just seeding the field. Ground is fertile for a pro-2A position at this time, and this will come back to bite the grabbers by election time, if they're dumb enough to inflate the issue.

Who will be the next Beto?

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yet another reason I love Donald Trump and send him regular letters of support.

Forget Trump 2020. I'm recommending Trump for LIFE!

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones

Attachments

• Trump.jpg
      Trump.jpg
      8.5 KB · Views: 568
    • honey badger.jpeg
      honey badger.jpeg
      7.9 KB · Views: 552

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Who's the range owner with the biggest balls?

Berwyn is open but with restrictions: 10 people max on the range and one per bay on the ranges which allows two per range on the 50ft, 50yd and 100yd range. Although expressively prohibited, I figure three on the 100yd range would fit with appropriate social distancing.

Thinking about heading out today. Although with the lack of income it's a 22 day for sure.

ETA: it did close for a few days but re-opened with those restrictions pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom