• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kylelegaspi19

Oct 17, 2020
    Montgomery MD
    If you have spare small pistol primers that you are willing to let go. just send me a message or comment down below thanks! ill buy it

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    You just joined the site and your only posts are looking for primers. You have added nothing here but want us to help you out.

Plus, you don't state where you are, you could be next door to me and MAYBE I think you're an OK guy and would want to help you out. MAYBE. However, I am not going to drive 2hrs to give/sell you SPPs.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Now that we've gotten the formalities out of the way(LOL), dude, things are just as bad here as they are everywhere else. Do a little reading here and proceed accordingly. It's always best to dip a toe in before diving into a cauldron.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You just joined the site and your only posts are looking for primers. You have added nothing here but want us to help you out.

Plus, you don't state where you are, you could be next door to me and MAYBE I think you're an OK guy and would want to help you out. MAYBE. However, I am not going to drive 2hrs to give/sell you SPPs.
    Reminds me of back when I smoked and some random walks up and asks "you got an extra cigarette?" I say no, my pack only came with 20...

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    True, I have friends and fam looking for primers now also. They fall a tiny bit higher than random net folks who joined in Oct and only are looking for primers.

OP, are you an MSI member? Doing anything to help us keep what we have?

If you make a SIGNIFICANT MSI contribution I may be able to help you out so long as you are near Columbia.

You may be a great guy and doing all the right things but first impressions aren't good for me with what I see.

Jd2020

Nov 20, 2020
    Queen Anne’s Co
    Outrider with the cigs. I quit years ago too but I always kept a pack open in the truck when I drove into Baltimore once a week for work. Best answer for those panhandlers was 2 Newport menthols. Not giving anybod money that won’t help anything, but a cold miserable dude, whatever else he is, is still a dude, always happy to get the smokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom