• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    What a POS. I have never liked him.
    I saw him about 2 weeks ago at the cheap gas station in Cockeysville. Driving a $75K Suburban putting the cheapest gas he could find in it.

RedTide

The Water's Fine
    Jul 30, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    "And one study estimated that universal background checks for ammunition purchases could reduce the national firearm mortality rate by 81 percent."

No link to said "study", but I trust them. :liar:

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    This effectively accomplishes what many on the left have been trying to do which is end online ammo sales. I will be expanding my reloading hobby to every caliber that I shoot.

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Recently moved into his district, and found out how he feels about 2A after contacting him for some other issues. I don't understand how they say this "enforces existing laws", makes no sense to me. If a criminal can get their hands on a gun illegally im quite sure they'll figure out how to get some mismatched ammo for it even with a background check to harass the rest of us. What a joke.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Thankfully this will die in a House committee. What an absolute joke. I love the “common sense” part of it.

How about some “common sense” fitness requirements for Congressmen? Since we the taxpayers have to foot the bill for their insurance for life it only makes sense to close the loophole that allows Congressman to get as round as the Capital Rotunda without their insurance rates going up like the rest of us. I demand Dutch be the first to co-sign my legislation for Common Sense Gut Control, and require weight checks before buy meals, since meals and weight go hand in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    When Ruppersburger was the County Exec. for Balt. Co. (of which I was an employee of) they use to call Dutch the Balonia Sandwich king. Apparently that was lunch every day for him. Maybe some of that fat has gone to his head.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    "And one study estimated that universal background checks for ammunition purchases could reduce the national firearm mortality rate by 81 percent."

No link to said "study", but I trust them. :liar:

They probably found a study showing that 81% of gang bangers with felony convictions buy ammo at stores. Problem is, I doubt they're taking into account the fact that these people will simply buy ammo through straw purchasers or on the black market, just like they currently do with firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom