• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Note the weasel language of "Organizers have already connected with nearly 50,000 gun owners". "Connected with" could mean they called and were told to go stuff themselves. If they meant "joined", they would have said that nearly 50,000 joined, or something similar.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Note the weasel language of "Organizers have already connected with nearly 50,000 gun owners". "Connected with" could mean they called and were told to go stuff themselves. If they meant "joined", they would have said that nearly 50,000 joined, or something similar.

That is a great point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Wayne La Pierre has done more damage to the NRA than all the left wing groups combined. Why exactly is he still in charge??

Because he and his cronies have expanded the Board of Directors to 76(!) seats, ensuring that he's not likely to be voted out.

Sort of what Biden and Company want to do with SCOTUS.

To put it an a word: greed. WLP like the high-dollar lifestyle; Biden likes using public office to extort nations for personal profit.

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Maybe the have connected to 500 gun owners? Maybe most all are Fudds. After all 500 is pretty close to 50,000. The difference is only two zeros. and after all Zero is basically nothing right?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Group made up of people fed up with the NRA. LOL, I'm fed up with the NRA, but because they don't fight hard enough against these never ending infringements. If an organization like JPFO had half the money of the NRA, we would all be buying Class IIIs from Vending machines.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    GOFS! FTW!

I'm all in on this. We need to force gun owners to fire their weapons on a yearly basis or sell them in the MD Shooters classifieds at 35% of current Gunbroker sold at pricing.

Am I missing something here?

FWIW, this gun operational requirement needs to usurp any local restriction on firing weapons in restricted areas (Metro areas, school zones, Karen neighbors, etc.)

Mr H

Banana'd
    Haven't heard details yet, but there is talk that Eager Young Space Cadet (Mark Kelly) may face an election-threatening scandal.

No shock that his Pet Woman would be trotted out with a distraction effort.

Kelly hired a comms worker, even after the idiot was on record as calling cops something along the lines of "miserable effing pigs"... but he didn't say "eff"ing.

Still employed, too...

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I was prepping an update, but this NRA article today covered what I was going to say.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...-of-gun-owners-who-apparently-don-t-like-guns

The most important part about why the Giffords affiliation is key for understanding what this group is about:

“Although the LCAV [now Giffords Law Center] failed in its opposition to the Heller decision, and Giffords, for now, acknowledges the ruling “clarified an individual’s right to have a handgun in the home for self-defense,” one would be hard-pressed to find any mention of actual support of the right to have firearms for self-defense anywhere on the Giffords website.

Instead, Giffords talks about “hunters, sport shooters, and collectors,” while promoting propaganda that is clearly opposed to the concept of using firearms for self-defense, like their anti-gun piece called “The ‘Good Guy with a Gun’ Myth.” This screed makes the ridiculous claim that “guns make states and people less safe—not more.” If that were actually true, then a more logical name for a group that calls itself “Gun Owners for Safety” would be “Former Gun Owners for Safety.” After all, if you believe “guns make…people less safe,” how could you possibly justify owning a gun, while claiming you are for safety?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom