• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    At one point in my life I was an aspiring network engineer. Ended up going more of a management route.

So I have a ton of CISO CCNA and CCNP books and training material..5 boxes worth, that I would like to give to someone who might be interested in networking and network engineering. The books are not 2020 current, but there sure is a lot of the basics that still apply.

Free to a good home. I'm located in Gaithersburg..PM me for a pickup if interested. tks, scott.

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Hi motorcoach, around 2010 timeframe. They vary. I used them for getting my CCNA and first course for CCNP. Books include complete series for CCNA and NP (Set of 4 books). A couple dozen books in all, most from CISCO Press, including lots of training DVDs. I’d like to get rid of them as they take up basement space. I hate throwing books away. Library won’t take them as they are technical books. For some reason they don’t want them. Local bookseller pays pennies on the pound for tech books. Not worth lugging them down there for a few bucks. These are still great books. Tks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom