• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Please fill out the petition below and also email the loudoun county board of supervisors. Tell them it's wrong and you'll (and your wallet) stay clear of Loudoun if they pass any of this abomination.

https://virginiaconservatives.net/stop-the-loudoun-county-gun-grabbers

bos@loudoun.gov

There will be a pro-gun rally being held at the County Government Building on Tuesday, September 1st, starting at 5pm. . Located at 1 East Harrison Street in Leesburg, there is a rally to support the right to bear arms on County Property.

thanks to all that can give Loudoun BOS a piece of your mind!

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    This is the automated reply I got when I sent in an email to the bos address.
    I don't think they care one bit what we say, they are safe with their liberal voter base. I never thought Loudon County would become like this.

Thank you for contacting the office of Loudoun County Board of Supervisors Chair Phyllis J. Randall. I will be out of the office Thursday 8/13 - Monday 8/31.

Your input, concerns, and questions are very important to me. As you can imagine, I receive many e-mails and phone calls daily and my staff and I do our very best to respond as quickly as possible. Please be assured that your message has been received and a timely response is forthcoming. For any urgent County matters, please contact Vice Chair Koran Saines at koran.saines@loudoun.gov

If you are writing to request a meeting with me, please contact my Executive Assistant, Elizabeth Bennis at Elizabeth.Bennis@loudoun.gov directly for scheduling. She will work to find a mutually convenient time for a meeting to occur.

For all other matters, please contact my Chief of Staff, Jeanine Arnett at Jeanine.Arnett@loudoun.gov or, my Legislative Aide, Sarah Tuggle at Sarah.Tuggle@loudoun.gov, they will respond to your message as soon as they are able.

If you are inviting me to attend or speak at an event, kindly share your request with any member of my staff and they will contact you for additional information.

Thank you again for reaching out to me.

Best Regards,

Phyllis J. Randall

Chair, At-Large
    County of Loudoun Board of Supervisors

703.777.0204 (office)

Phyllis.Randall@Loudoun.gov

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members