• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I have a question.

When is VCDL going to render mutual assistance to us?
    They get thousands to rally; we get a score or two.

We never stop doing what we do just because there are those who won’t (or can’t) help us.

Come on Bill: you’re an old fire horse, and the bell is ringing.

Is that you I hear kicking the stall?

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I am in.

I want to be sure of the open carry rules and transport rules.

Assume FOPA for transport. Can I transport them in my typical black rifle cases and do they have to be locked? They are plastic..... A lock is more of show thing than anything else. I guess for not being able to get to them it would work.

Also what about mags? Loaded unloaded, in the gun etc?

Finally are we sure we can do this legally at this particular venue?

I want to bring the big scary rifle for the bloomturd zombies to see and panic about.....

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My Pistol AR style had a 7 day waiting on it , and the other guns I am carrying are straight up CC guns . What kind of compliance issues would I have for a pistol AR .

Looks like I will be two handguns , the AR pistol neck strap I bought is just not cutting it .

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Can’t thank Inspector1489, AOB

Note: If you don’t have a valid carry permit from any state, don’t bring 20-round mags.....

“Open carry is generally allowed without a permit for people 18 years of age and older.

Stated differently, you may open carry an assault weapon/shotgun with more than 7 rounds with a permit in the aforementioned locations, but do not need a permit to do so in any other locality in Virginia.”[/I][/B]

Most welcome! I understand that not everyone can make it. Regardless, I often can make it, and do so. I got to watch Sen. Hough rake Sen. Lee over the coals. What's not shown in the video is the faces of the other senators. And you cant really hear the chortles and guffaws of the audience. Some might have been from me.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1260363664174379&id=585466884997397

I suddenly wish for the first time that I had a 100 rnd drum mag...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I am in.

I want to be sure of the open carry rules and transport rules.

Assume FOPA for transport. Can I transport them in my typical black rifle cases and do they have to be locked? They are plastic..... A lock is more of show thing than anything else. I guess for not being able to get to them it would work.

Also what about mags? Loaded unloaded, in the gun etc?

Finally are we sure we can do this legally at this particular venue?

I want to bring the big scary rifle for the bloomturd zombies to see and panic about.....

If you don't have a MD or DC carry permit transport per FOPA and you will be fine. Kit up in your vehicle wherever you park.

The venue appears to be retail shops and a gym, it's in the Pentagon Row shopping center, regardless we are going to be assembling on the public sidewalk so OC is definitely "not disapproved". ;)

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This article explains what Lil’ Bloomterd’s “campaign” is up to all day on Sunday - - evidently his campaign “surrogates” (not Bloomberg) will be traveling on his “bus tour” beginning in the morning in Hampton Roads, then make a “campaign” stop in Richmond, then by 6 PM they will be at his deep fake “campaign” office in Arlington.

https://www.arlnow.com/2020/02/06/d-c-mayor-to-campaign-for-bloomberg-in-arlington/

Continuing to search for more info on this.

:tdown:

Attachments

• 54AF00DF-78A0-4660-879A-0D1C556463A8.jpg
      54AF00DF-78A0-4660-879A-0D1C556463A8.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 322
    • 3AEAAEC7-BF14-4122-9F94-E2F046FA3378.jpg
      3AEAAEC7-BF14-4122-9F94-E2F046FA3378.jpg
      109.8 KB · Views: 343
    • ADA6AE81-98F0-4A68-8C98-502F58B175A2.jpg
      ADA6AE81-98F0-4A68-8C98-502F58B175A2.jpg
      74.4 KB · Views: 317

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    So it appears now that Bloomberg himself won’t be present Sunday.

His last Virginia appearance was in Norfolk on Friday where he was heavily protested by VCDL and pro-life groups:

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...G55xX6HiKNK9RJnM0gvD8bsfpJlUiG93TlV7qjNmB2Ffg

FTA: “The Mike Bloomberg 2020 multi-state bus tour on gun violence prevention began this week in Orlando, Florida, and will conclude Sunday in Arlington, Virginia. The tour features supporters, gun violence survivors, and elected officials.

The Virginia Citizens Defense League announced a protest of the campaign. The online event said the goal is to ““tell Bloomberg that you support the Second Amendment.”’

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Andy Fox, a reporter for Norfolk station WAVY-TV covered Bloomberg in Norfolk on Friday:

https://twitter.com/AndyFoxWAVY

As in Norfolk, our demonstration in Arlington will certainly make news, especially since DC Mayor Muriel Bowser is Bloomterd’s stand-in:

Attachments

• EADA5AEF-509F-4968-AC66-F49B5D038990.jpg
      EADA5AEF-509F-4968-AC66-F49B5D038990.jpg
      76 KB · Views: 309

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    So it appears now that Bloomberg himself won’t be present Sunday.

His last Virginia appearance was in Norfolk on Friday where he was heavily protested by VCDL and pro-life groups:

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-new...G55xX6HiKNK9RJnM0gvD8bsfpJlUiG93TlV7qjNmB2Ffg

FTA: “The Mike Bloomberg 2020 multi-state bus tour on gun violence prevention began this week in Orlando, Florida, and will conclude Sunday in Arlington, Virginia. The tour features supporters, gun violence survivors, and elected officials.

The Virginia Citizens Defense League announced a protest of the campaign. The online event said the goal is to ““tell Bloomberg that you support the Second Amendment.”’

I'm still in!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Note ! In Virginia, one may not carry a loaded magazine larger than 20rds without a carry permit . Yes , I know that is mixing apples and oranges between handguns and rifles , but that's the relevant Va law .

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    A bit of advice for anyone going. I used to live across the street from that shopping center and all the apartment buildings there will tow away cars with no resident or visitor parking permits. If you are willing to walk a block, park down the street at the Costco parking lot, then buy a hot dog at Costco after the "meeting" to validate the parking ticket.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Yes, the PATRIOT PICKET and VIRGINIA CITIZENS DEFENSE LEAGUE can THANK the Lil’ Billionaire for doing all the “advance” work needed to have a newsworthy gun rights demonstration in ARLINGTON TONIGHT:

- Bloomberg selected a DEMONSTRATION location FOR us!

- he chose a convenient, nearby VIRGINIA city

- he told us the DAY and TIME to be there!

- he notified the entire DC NEWS MEDIA for us!

- the Lil’ Tyrant Being absent, tonight’s primary NEWS HOOK will be GUN RIGHTS in VA!

- he scheduled this event when Virginia is ON FIRE over his gun banning fetish!

Thank you Mike Bloomberg, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!

As General George Patton exclaimed: “I READ YOUR BOOK!”

Please keep being New York stupid in the Old Dominion:

Attachments

• 1FD64FE4-4AC8-442C-9F42-C22A415D0EBD.jpeg
      1FD64FE4-4AC8-442C-9F42-C22A415D0EBD.jpeg
      75.1 KB · Views: 273
    • 2B2EE519-1EB1-42DF-852F-AB1E8AD1DB94.jpeg
      2B2EE519-1EB1-42DF-852F-AB1E8AD1DB94.jpeg
      33.3 KB · Views: 281

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket