• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    are you friggin' kidding me! we barely escaped an ar-15 ban (well it was delayed, not killed) because they're so deadly, but va just changed their law such that malvo, the dc sniper with 10 ar-15 kills, is eligible for parole early.

i realize that with all the guilty sentences that isn't probable, but still if you say you're banning AR's to make us all safer, you probably shouldn't let out an actual murderer who used AR's in his killing spree. boils my blood.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...w-dismisses-dc-sniper-case-at-scotus/2223474/

The law passed in Virginia made juveniles eligible to be considered for parole after serving 20 years of their sentence. This makes Malvo eligible for parole, meaning his case no longer needs to be reconsidered by the Supreme Court.

Dirty_Civilian

Apr 12, 2018
    Here
    He's too high profile to be let out early. I'm sure there's some other scumbags that we don't know about that will benefit from this.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Passed and signed. Eligible for parole in 2024.

Also, some of the families backed this for him. They want him eligible for parole, however 2024 is to early, or so they said. They believe he is where he belongs.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    are you friggin' kidding me! we barely escaped an ar-15 ban (well it was delayed, not killed) because they're so deadly, but va just changed their law such that malvo, the dc sniper with 10 ar-15 kills, is eligible for parole early.

Wait. Are you telling me, that you still thought all of this "Common Sense Gun Law" crap was about making us SAFER????

It's not, it's about controlling us, I guess I just thought all of us here knew...

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    Passed and signed. Eligible for parole in 2024.

Also, some of the families backed this for him. They want him eligible for parole, however 2024 is to early, or so they said. They believe he is where he belongs.

If I was a family member of one of his victims, I would want him let out too. Pretty hard to get to him while he's in prison.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    IIRC, doesn't MD or DC have some charges waiting in the wings in the event that something like this happens and he gets released? I believe the same type thing was done with the guy who shot some people at the countertop company and then someone at the used car dealership in Delaware.

Wait. Are you telling me, that you still thought all of this "Common Sense Gun Law" crap was about making us SAFER????

It's not, it's about controlling us, I guess I just thought all of us here knew...

HA You're joking right? If gun control was about public safety 2A supporters would be able to talk sense into the gun grabbers. Unfortunately most here still view the gun debate is about public safety. If not they wouldn't write letters and emails or make phone calls and rally in Assapolis every year quoting public safety statistics because they would KNOW it's a power grab..

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    IIRC, doesn't MD or DC have some charges waiting in the wings in the event that something like this happens and he gets released? I believe the same type thing was done with the guy who shot some people at the countertop company and then someone at the used car dealership in Delaware.

hopefully, yes. but the point is their blatant hypocrisy. they want to trash the constitution and ban AR's but then when they actually caught someone who went on an ar-15 killing spree, they change the law to potentially let him out early.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Send him to Baltimore. He'll be lucky to last a week on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom