• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    I'm thinking about joining TC's Shooting Range near Davis Wv. Anyone been or have a review? It's the closest one to our new place.

Thanks,
    Steve

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    TC is a really nice guy. The range is nice, but you'll not want to go there in your sports car. Has a couple of small pistol bays. Then a 200 yard range with maybe 6-8 benches. What I absolutely hate about the rifle range is you have to schlep all your crap some 200 yds down to it. For me that is usually 2 trips, and then of course a 3rd trip for something i left in the truck. I tried using my 3 gun jogging stroller once but the trail is so rough all my crap kept falling off. But it's clean and he has various target stands at the various distances. And the half dozen or so times I've been there this year and last, not a single other person there, whole place to myself.

For free, 200yd range outside of Phillipi, but that was the buggiest place i think i've been. And if you want to schlep out past Buckhannon, there is a very nice range about half an hour north on 20. 25-100yd with multiple benches (free). Then a 600 yd rifle range ($10/day). Actually, 1k but have to go at special times or something like that. The last time i went was the first time i didn't have the rifle range all to myself. 300yd range at Stonewall Jackson lake/park.

sbbieshelt

Jun 26, 2009
    Simple Pleasures Farm
    Thanks for the info, I'll stop by the shop tomorrow. I'm debating getting a year pass. Most of my shot ting would be in a combat pit. I still do have a .308 that needs sighted in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom