• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It makes a nice and useful slogan, but that fact is 99.9% of people are going to comply with the law. No one is going to risk their livelihood, life, or a lot of legal fees.

If people are really serious about not complying with an unconstitutional law, lets see the Constitutional open carry march this weekend in Annapolis. Carry your pistol you illegally purchased post-2013 without the HQL. I am guessing that invite will get crickets.

It does look good on a T-shirt, but dont confuse a t-shirt with reality.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I 'm a former LEO... once a cop decides that it's OK to violate a person's rights and steal their property, they become just a government sanctioned thief...I know when they come to take your guns you will be waiting for them with the keys to your safe...but some of us actually know why the 2nd amendment was written and will fulfill our patriotic duty and fight back...this forum is for people who actually support and defend the 2nd amendment...I will ask you again....why are you here? you don't believe in the 2A, you think all these infringing laws are legal...and that's fine...but please get off of your holier than thou soap box....few people here are listening when you rant about how we need to comply....it ain't happening

Mule skinner, some folks are so scared of jail and the government that they take everything that the government, it’s personal representatives and it’s enforcement arm say as law as if it were the gospel truth.

They can’t help it

But I wish they would cower in silence also. It hurts my heart to read what some here are saying. I truly believe they would turn in their guns if the government said to do so

I like reading your posts

Carry on

It makes a nice and useful slogan, but that fact is 99.9% of people are going to comply with the law. No one is going to risk their livelihood, life, or a lot of legal fees.

If people are really serious about not complying with an unconstitutional law, lets see the Constitutional open carry march this weekend in Annapolis. Carry your pistol you illegally purchased post-2013 without the HQL. I am guessing that invite will get crickets.

Well then we lose...just turn them in now because eventually that's the end game. You and I don't travel in the same 2A circles because I promise you 99.9% is not even close to reality...There are a lot more actual 2A supporting patriots out there who aren't going to go peacefully...Sure glad our founders didn't think like many here..

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

I was told at a VERY young age that the government in Annapolis and dc didn’t care a thing in the world about folks like me.

I was told fvck them and their laws. Do whatever you feel necessary to take care of yourself and your family and that it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

At one point in my life I thought I should try getting right with the law. So I started getting involved in Annapolis thru our local politicians.

Just a while back I finally figured out what the old men meant and came to fully understand that they were right.

So now I do as I please like I did for so many years before I tried getting right with the law.

The old folks were right so I am back to not complying with any law I feel is against me or my families well being and I feel so much better.

But them same old men taught me that a fish wouldn’t get caught if he kept his mouth shut, so why even bother with going to Annapolis or dc to March or protest anything??

And down here very few from here care at all what laws they pass, we do to suit ourselves so maybe up ther 99.9% of folks are spineless jellyfish, but not so much here.

There are plenty of actual patriots who will fight for the rights of the posers who claim to be pro 2A....until the proverbial poop hits the fan... I got news for them...once America is disarmed, the ONLY difference between going to jail for standing up for your rights and living under the oppression of a tyrannical government that has disarmed you will be the bars on the jail cell....I guess some people are OK with the loss of their freedomS but I am not. I would rather fight for my country and countrymen than live as a serf..People who would turn in their guns have no business owning them in the first place when the VERY REASON YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN THEM IS TO DEFEND AGAINST THOSE YOU WOULD HAND THEM OVER TO...

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well then we lose...just turn them in now because eventually that's the end game. You and I don't travel in the same 2A circles because I promise you 99.9% is not even close to reality...There are a lot more actual 2A supporting patriots out there who aren't going to go peacefully...Sure glad our founders didn't think like many here..

:rolleyes:

Yes, I agree, you travel and comment in the .1%. That's part of the problem people living in tiny little 0.1% bubbles.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This is exactly why they want to restrict our rights. Threats against the government is not going to get us a seat at the negotiating table. And besides NJ had a similar slogan 4 or 5 years ago that said" i will not comply". Didn't get them anywhere. Politicans only understand one thing. Votes. Nothing else matters to them. Only how do i get the most votes to stay in office

I see that you are a student of reality. However, IWNC shirts/slogans/column inches indicate lost votes in most carpetbaggers' politicians' minuscule minds.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There are plenty of actual patriots who will fight for the rights of the posers who claim to be pro 2A....until the proverbial poop hits the fan... I got news for them...once America is disarmed, the ONLY difference between going to jail for standing up for your rights and living under the oppression of a tyrannical government that has disarmed you will be the bars on the jail cell....I guess some people are OK with the loss of their freedomS but I am not. I would rather fight for my country and countrymen than live as a serf..People who would turn in their guns have no business owning them in the first place when the VERY REASON YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN THEM IS TO DEFEND AGAINST THOSE YOU WOULD HAND THEM OVER TO...

:rolleyes:

Yes, I agree, you travel and comment in the .1%. That's part of the problem people living in tiny little 0.1% bubbles.

Here's a bit of news for y'all:
    • Australia legislated a gun ban. Twice. It failed to get the majority of guns turned in. Twice.
    • New Zealand just put a gun ban in place. Even with po-po going house to house. The result so far: CRICKETS - it's failing spectacularly.
    Now tell me about how we are all going to turn in our guns. People with guns just don't do that...

ETA: Especially in light of HB786/SB737 -
    The Senate refused amendments to the long gun transfer bill SB 737 to make the theft of a firearm a felony.

As Sen. Cassilly pointed out: it will become less criminal in Maryland to steal a firearm (risking only a potential misdemeanor conviction) than to transfer a long gun with a bill of sale (but without a background check), incriminating you for the five-year felony penalty they want in the new bill.

Disclaimer: “No criminals will be harmed in the passage of these long gun transfer bills.”

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    there are 20,000 or so members here...have you asked them all? Obviously not...

well I guess that .1% will have to fight for you since apparently you won't.

It's always good to know who has your back...and who will stab you in it

Lol. I guarantee you that the real, original WWNC folks - you know the ones with machine guns buried in the back yard in case of the zombie apocalypse - are not dumb enough to wear shirts and advertise themselves on the internet. Well some are that dumb, but usually they are caught.

Like I said, it's a nice slogan, but just because someone wears a Luke Skywalker t-shirt does not make them a jedi master.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Lol. I guarantee you that the real, original WWNC folks - you know the ones with machine guns buried in the back yard in case of the zombie apocalypse - are not dumb enough to wear shirts and advertise themselves on the internet. Well some are that dumb, but usually they are caught.

Like I said, it's a nice slogan, but just because someone wears a Luke Skywalker t-shirt does not make them a jedi master.

Nope. 56 guys advertised themselves on a little document called the Declaration of Independence. They were the original WWNC. They knew what they were doing, and many lost their lives and fortunes. There will be more like them as we continue into the death promise of statist ideology.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    Nope. 56 guys advertised themselves on a little document called the Declaration of Independence. They were the original WWNC. They knew what they were doing, and many lost their lives and fortunes. There will be more like them as we continue into the death promise of statist ideology.

Lol. So, you will be putting your life and liberty where your mouth is and participating in an open carry rally this weekend in Annapolis with your non HBAR Colt Ar15s? I mean if you are not complying go big or go home.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Lol. So, you will be putting your life and liberty where your mouth is and participating in an open carry rally this weekend in Annapolis with your non HBAR Colt Ar15s? I mean if you are not complying go big or go home.

I'll know when the time comes to pledge my life, fortune, and sacred honor. So will you, my friend. So will you. It's either that or re-education camp.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    With folks proclaiming themselves pro 2a but really proving themselves antis with what they say no wonder Maryland is in the shape it’s in

Fear must be a terrible thing and worse must be living with it all the time

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    As a proud member of the WWNC movement I'll tell you that down here in southern Maryland there is a vast majority of law abiding citizens that don't give a damn what the law says when it infringes on our 2A rights. That's right, by following our constitution and Bill of rights the general assembly in Annapolis has made us criminals. At this point I'm not expecting anything from the GA but more infringements so I WILL NOT COMPLY. This has gotten to the point that even if you try to follow the convoluted scheme that has been put in place you still chance not checking the right box or crossing the proper t. When it takes the police over 45 minutes to respond to a call you come to realize that you and you alone are responsible for your own protection. Pass every f'n law you want to but I still know what my rights are and will not give them up. So to the general assembly in Annapolis I proudly give you the one finger salute. Thanks for not letting me down another year,douchebags!!!

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    In 1776 and the years that followed, the WWNC Patriots chose the time, manner, and place of their actions. They won because they didn't do anything stupid.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    As a proud member of the WWNC movement I'll tell you that down here in southern Maryland there is a vast majority of law abiding citizens that don't give a damn what the law says when it infringes on our 2A rights. That's right, by following our constitution and Bill of rights the general assembly in Annapolis has made us criminals. At this point I'm not expecting anything from the GA but more infringements so I WILL NOT COMPLY. This has gotten to the point that even if you try to follow the convoluted scheme that has been put in place you still chance not checking the right box or crossing the proper t. When it takes the police over 45 minutes to respond to a call you come to realize that you and you alone are responsible for your own protection. Pass every f'n law you want to but I still know what my rights are and will not give them up. So to the general assembly in Annapolis I proudly give you the one finger salute. Thanks for not letting me down another year,douchebags!!!

Apparently the folks living in the liberal counties are turning into jellyfish. Idk if it’s BHOS or if these folks were liberals all the time but agreeing to these infringements even before there law is boggling my mind, shyte some are actually asking for UBC’s???

If they will ask for one infringement they will accept any infringement.

At least folks down here are holding strong and haven’t complied with any anti gun laws , at least in my lifetime

It must be infecting them they all that close contact they have with the other lefty loonies they are around

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom