• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    Completely ridiculous. So they are going to shut down Hunter Safety classes across this state as the students must use the furnished firearms (furnished by the state btw) to do the live fire portion of the classes to graduate. We have had over 100 people in a class.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Completely ridiculous. So they are going to shut down Hunter Safety classes across this state as the students must use the furnished firearms (furnished by the state btw) to do the live fire portion of the classes to graduate. We have had over 100 people in a class.

That’s the goal.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    It doesn't surprise me that Atterberry would think this is a ggod thing. She doesn't know how the real world works and certain she knows what's best for us. I think she hides her ignorance behind a veil of supposed intellectual superiority.

What's the saying?

don't they all? Every last 1 of those tyrannical shitbags think they are smarter and better than we are.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    But those dimple dicks and swinging clits in the GA will be so proud of themselves for making the mad mommies happy.

and here you have the saddest part doc, its a ****ing PR stunt, plain and simple.

think back to the part of star wars, in the senators chamber.

" So this is how the republic dies?, With thunderous applause..."

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    While it’s virtually impossible to enforce, it will essentially end private sales. There would be no way to let people know it’s available other than word of mouth.

The key is going to be getting FFL’s to testify that they can’t do private NICS checks. Of course they might be in favor of this since passing it would mean an increase in consignment business.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Here is the applicable section of the bill that I think applies (emphasis mine):

The problem with the above for many of the shooting groups is the word "DURING". If they changed the word "DURING" to "FOR", it would probably not interfere with most of the group-related activities that I'm aware of.

As written however, it just means that the rifles and shotguns need to be distributed and collected at each performance, practice, or competition.

Also means if you aren’t at an established range or club, like your buddy’s backyard, whomever’s gun(s) it/they are can’t go take a leak unless still in the presence.

Whole thing is stupid and unconstitutional.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    As a group, we need to stop telling them what is wrong with some of their bills. They change wording to make them workable, when otherwise they wouldn't be. Any help we give, is taken as approval. Keep your mouths shut about the wordings. Keep up the fight otherwise.
    Just my opinion. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom