• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    HB35 - Public Safety - Firearm Telematics - study
    HB47 - Public Safety - Handgun Qualification License - Training Exemption
    SB43 - Licensing - Fingerprint Requirement

These are the bills that are scheduled to be heard this coming Wednesday. I plan to be there and am happy to help anyone with signing up, etc.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member

These are the bills that are scheduled to be heard this coming Wednesday. I plan to be there and am happy to help anyone with signing up, etc.

HB35 is a giant waste of money and resources. Basically GPS tracking of lost guns. Except this is easily defeated by taking the gun indoors, wrapping it in time foil, or just knocking the GPS device off the gun entirely. There are zero scenarios where this is even remotely worth spending money on. My argument against this is the waste of my tax money. I'm not worried about having to comply because it would be impossible.

HB47 and SB43 stand no chance of passage because both reduce the restrictions on training and documentation. I support them. But pigs will fly out of my eyeballs before they pass in Maryland. I think the biggest advantage of public support of these bills is to show the State of Maryland that we are paying attention. Make them respond. Hope that one of them trips up and calls cops racist or something that can be used against them come election time

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Sorry that I cannot make it tomorrow. I have to use my time wisely. As I understand, there are some ugly bills in the works. I will see you in the near future once they come to light. Knock 'em dead tomorrow!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Sorry that I cannot make it tomorrow. I have to use my time wisely. As I understand, there are some ugly bills in the works. I will see you in the near future once they come to light. Knock 'em dead tomorrow!

No worries! Be smart with your leave. It's a long time until sine die. We'll see you for the bigger days.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Hogan's all over FB, he practically posts up what he had for lunch every day, I'm sure that I can hunt down some posts of his where he expresses his disapproval of the bad bills and support of the good ones.

:lol::lol2::rofl:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Sounds good. I aim to be parking at the stadium at 9ish. Will probably sign in, visit, then head to the Senate building canteen for lunch.

gmkoh

Feb 26, 2013
    Annapolis
    Judiciary hearing postponed until 2 pm.

I suspect the word got out somehow because I seemed to be the only one sitting and waiting.

They posted signed on two of the three sign in computers. Of course I signed in on the third one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom