• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    https://goo.gl/maps/8TMxK3FBd2nukr3XA

cbk

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinio...0200121-xfistlbu4fgvbjboajuytnie2a-story.html

If you search “Payback Pharmacy” on Google Maps, a red map pin appears at the corner of South Gilmor and McHenry streets in the Mount Clare neighborhood of southwest Baltimore.

Except there is no pharmacy at Gilmor and McHenry — no place to get a prescription filled or buy cough syrup.

However, if you are looking to buy heroin, as thousands of adults in Maryland are every day, the corner marked “Payback Pharmacy” might have what you need.

It’s an open-air drug market, people familiar with the neighborhood say, and heroin is the top seller. Buyers of the drug come steadily to the corner, some on foot, some in cars and some of those from out of state.

No, seriously. I did not actually believe this was true until I googled it. :sad20::sad20::sad20:

Meanwhile, this legislative session will feature Democrats punishing taxpaying law abiding people, and avoiding any hint of actually getting things like this off the street.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I hope they have a way to protect their products from being stolen , maybe Baltimore County can advise the City on how to implement a safety program so they can operate their business safely and the goods don't fall in the wrong hands or veins .

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I hope they have a way to protect their products from being stolen , maybe Baltimore County can advise the City on how to implement a safety program so they can operate their business safely and the goods don't fall in the wrong hands or veins .

Well, business owners do get an unrestricted carry permit.

But I am also pretty sure they dont apply....constitutional carry for the felons and no one else. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom