• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    I honestly thought this would have brought out all the "I like big butts and I cannot lie" creepers, but it didn't.
    I'm now really thinking that chicks with big booties and guns actually scare the MDS creepers. The obvious exceptions are Ammo Jon and Blaster229- they fear nothing.
    Hahaha! Me too! Been in Baltimore all weekend and just logged back on. You guys are Lame!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    .just old lol. I farted without shitting myself today, some might call that lame, to me it's glorious.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
      unnamed.jpg
      43 KB · Views: 140

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Jeez , we keep it classy when there is ample opportunity to go sideways , and we're Lame ? We just can't win

Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I guess at my age you could go with lame , but i would only want to respect the other ladies here and not get to far off track .

I will tell one funny story (to me) we were down TN. on vacation on the motorcycle at a shopping center crosswalk , well 3 large butt girls walk across in front of us and the song playing on the bike was one of the big butt songs ...i turned it down a bit .

Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    I guess at my age you could go with lame , but i would only want to respect the other ladies here and not get to far off track .

I will tell one funny story (to me) we were down TN. on vacation on the motorcycle at a shopping center crosswalk , well 3 large butt girls walk across in front of us and the song playing on the bike was one of the big butt songs ...i turned it down a bit .

I respect that! ❤

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

...make the rockin world go round

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom