• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Yeah, because who cares about him possibly replacing another 2 or 4 Justices if he gets reelected?

:sad20:

Id rather have Jo’s justices. And again, MD is gonna go democrap anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to limit the BS news lies about not winning the popular vote but taking the electoral college vote. For that reason, EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    It got this way because we let it. It didn't get this way overnight either we have to be in this for the long haul.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    We finally have a POTUS who is NOT playing partisan politics for any Party... who is doing as he promised before being elected... who is placing Judges onto the Federal Bench who HELP US... who states over and over how much he loves America and wants America to be first in everything in the world... AND BACKS IT UP IN THE WORLD MARKETS!

And folks STILL biotch and moan and talk about voting for anyone else but the guy who is helping US.

Go figure. :sad20::sad20:

Orange man bad... :tdown::mad54:

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Because every vote counts be sure to double check you are ready to vote before election day.

Make sure you are registered! In Maryland you can check it on line here is the link:
    Voter Lookup
    https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/VoterSearch

Make sure you know where to vote!
    After voting at the same place in every election for the last 30+ years Cecil county decides to reduce the number of voting locations and change them in 2020. You can use the above link to check Maryland vote centers or the following links:
    Voting Center Lookup
    https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/PollingPlaceSearch
    List of 2020 General Election Election Day Vote Centers By County
    https://elections.maryland.gov/elections/2020/PG20_List of Election Day Vote Centers.pdf

They are not going to make it easy so make sure you you know the "rules" and are prepared to vote before election day. And share the information with your like minded relatives, friends, and neighbors.

kall_me_king

Jul 15, 2012
    Troll #1 is gone until after the election and we'll see how genuinely interested he is then.

8 years is a long time to have an account sit dormant just to jump in for the purposes of disrupting things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    No worries. I’m just glad Trump’s presidency is over.

But closer to home I hate these MD magazine laws. Ten rounds is depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparantly your only watcing CNN I suggest going on youtube and taking a look at the Public meeting with the PA legislature.

Your glad Trumps gone and happy a huge Anti-Gunner that sniff children is elected while complaining about a 10 round limit in MD. Well with Pedo Joe and the Hoe you gonna be paying $200 a pop for magazines that hold more then 10. You must be rich.

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Your glad Trumps gone and happy a huge Anti-Gunner that sniff children is elected while complaining about a 10 round limit in MD. Well with Pedo Joe and the Hoe you gonna be paying $200 a pop for magazines that hold more then 10. You must be rich.

This is what happens when the tv only tells you that orange man is bad. That orange man is so bad that a kid sniffer and $200 to carry six more rounds in my handgun is not as bad. I guess the existence of non-mainstream media perspectives is just too big of a (red)pill to swallow.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This is what happens when the tv only tells you that orange man is bad. That orange man is so bad that a kid sniffer and $200 to carry six more rounds in my handgun is not as bad. I guess the existence of non-mainstream media perspectives is just too big of a (red)pill to swallow.

Et tu Brute? (sorry, couldn't resist. :D)

As big a maggot as Fat Larry is, the creeper is 10 times worse.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    The Creeper is not 10 times worse than me!!

So says Harry Logan....

Attachments

• harrylogan.jpg
      harrylogan.jpg
      58.4 KB · Views: 230

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel

Oh, absolutely. And I really, really hate Uncle Fester over some personal interactions I've have with him. I worry that what we're going to get next for a governor will be much worse for us than any national policy a hypothetical Biden admin could implement.

It just kind of blew me away that in the same post someone could celebrate Biden and lament magazine limits. Limiting mags is literally one of his campaign promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom